New Student

"I knew you would call me soon darling."

You could hear him smirk through the phone even though you couldn't see him."Will you shut up already?!"

It had been a few days of you contemplating whether to call Gojo or not. You didn't want to but...your life was so boring. You needed some spice in it, and that spice was Gojo.

"So you came crawling back to me? You just couldn't get enough of this?" He spoke in a teasing tone.

"Stop sounding like I dated you and left you and tried to come back into your life. You broke into my house and ate my dorayaki. That's all that happened."

"Aww come on have a little fun! Anyway, I saw the dude that I wanted to see. Megumi! Man, he was so beat up let me send you pictures. HAHA LOOK AT HIM. HIS DEMON DOGS AIN'T WORTH SHIT!!"

"Uhm no thank you. I don't want to see demon dogs nor someone that's beaten up."

"Aww what?! C'mon? Lame! You're going to need to build a resistance to this stuff if you wanna be a sorcerer."

"I don't even know if I wanna be one! I'm just trying this out. Don't get any ideas."

"Aww shush Y/n, once you get a taste of me you'll never want to leave."

I swear, I'm gonna punch this guy. You thought to yourself.

You rolled your eyes in response to his audacious behavior. You spoke to him in a tone of disbelief. "Yea yea we'll see about that!"

"So you ready to start learning?"

"Learning? Don't I need to be accepted to Jujutsu Tech first?"

"Well yea, but I can teach you don't worry."

"Uhm okay, when can we start?" You questioned him. You heard a beep and the call ended. "Gojo? H- hello?"

"We can start now!" A voice came from behind you.

"GAH! UGH STOP FUCKING DOING THAT!" You put your hand on your chest in response to his unexpected emergence.

"Why not? It's funny." He sat down at your table and patted a seat next to him. "Come sit my child."

"What? I'm not a kid!"

"You are my student now though, so sit!"

You stared at him with a judgemental look on your face before deciding to sit down next to him.

Gojo shook his head in discontent. "Wow, not even a pencil or notebook in sight. Tch.Tch. I'm disappointed."

"Gojo! You never told me to get one!"

"I didn't think I had to." He retorted.

"You are the MOST irresponsible teacher EVER!"

He flicked your forehead. "Shut up and get your books."

"I can't with you!" You begrudgingly grabbed your stuff and slammed your book on the table.

"Damn, you really do act like a child...What are you 10?"

"I'm just like this when I'm angry, and no I'm not 10. You really think I live on my own at 10?!?"

"I wouldn't be surprised. There are some crazy kids out here."

"Pfft yea, like you!"

He ignored your remark. "Are you ready to learn?"

"Yea I suppose." You got out your notebook and pen.

"Alright first thing you need to know. You need to understand that the basis of your power is cursed energy."

You began to write down your notes in bullet points. "Yea yea keep going."