Interested

Before the chapter starts, I have some information (not spoilers) abt the end of this story->

okay so, I'm pretty sure I already told you guys that this book will end when the anime ends. All I wanna say is, Episode 24 is NOT where the book will end. I will be going a few days past that and THEN the book will end. I still have some ends to tie and can't fit it in before the final mission😅 so it will be after. That's it for that. (Knowing how I write, I'm estimating that there will most likely be 10 more chapters or less after the final mission ends)

#2- I'm publishing a chapter right after this one and it will be explaining Y/n's Cursed Techniques. I just didn't want you to think it was an actual chapter to the story. It's titled "As Promised"

Enjoy the chapter 😈

"Do I have to say it?" You asked Nanami with evident reluctance.

"No, but I'd appreciate it. It'd be nice to know why a curse that was set on killing you, me, and Itadori just stopped mid-kill and literally got off of you, let you get up and run to my side. Then acted like nothing happened. He should've ensnared you in that domain too if I'm being honest. We both couldn't touch his soul so it just doesn't make sense."

"I don't mind telling you, it just gets weird later on. So uhm actually, Sukuna called me and Mahito to his domain."

Nanami choked on his drink. "What!? And you didn't die?"

"No, I mean Sukuna is after me and has been for a little while."

"Yes I do know that. Gojo told me how Sukuna threatened you awhile ago during training."

"Yea, so apparently Mahito had been in Sukuna's domain before. I'm assuming it was during a part of the fight where you hadn't arrived yet. He told Mahito he had hit strike two and told the curse not to lay his hands on me. Sukuna said he had claimed me, which obviously meant that he claimed my life to kill. Mahito didn't get the memo and thought that me and Sukuna were a thing."

You continued on. "And then Sukuna decided to approach me. He was telling me that he would kill me right now but because of my cursed technique, he can't. He doesn't know if he'll be safe or not from it. So he said for now he won't be laying his hands on me, violently at least..."

"Violently at least?"

A look of utter embarrassment spread across your face as you stared at your food avoiding eye contact. "He then proceeded to try to get freaky with me in front of Mahito."

"And by freaky do you mean-

"Sex."

"I'm going to assume you turned down his offer."

"Of course I did! I would never!"

His figure visibly relaxed and lost its' tenseness. He let out a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear."

"Honestly, that would be my worst nightmare. Anyway, after the domain visit, he let us go. We were both mortified. That's why Mahito won't be trying to harm me any time soon."

I was worried about having to tell Gojo about Sukuna tongue-ing his student but it looks like it's worse than that. Nanami thought to himself.

"Oh and I will definitely explain everything that happened to Gojo. I am still mortified so hopefully he can help me laugh it off. He's goofy like that. I don't think Sukuna likes me in the way that he's portraying though. He just likes to mess with me is probably what it is. So he'll probably do stuff here and there and say really weird stuff to make me uncomfortable."