Sukuna the Menace

(Recap on where we are in the anime. Episode 7. Starts off with the Todo/ Megumi, Mai/ Nobara altercation at the vending machines. I'm not writing that out as it has nothing to do with you really. Then after that, Gojo meets with Gagucockji the old dude that's past his expiration date. In this scene, the watcher also meets Miwa, the blue haired girl.

After this meeting, it does a whole month time skip which brings us to the movie theater that Junpei is in. Junpei obviously can see Mahito and blah blah blah and cue the beginning of this chapter 😁)

The colors of the sky were a mixed gradient of dark blackish- gray clouds. They shared color with the sky they floated in. You were standing next to Yuji sharing an umbrella with him and Nanami was looking at the movie theater.

"It's a gruesome sight." Nanami brought his middle and ring finger up to his glasses, putting pressure on the bridge of them. "Are you guys ready to witness it? Itadori and Kaida?"

As the month beforehand went by, you explained to Yuji about your clan and why you wanted to be called by a different last name. Gojo also informed Nanami about the name change and that's what he calls you now.

(So yea you'll be referred to as Kaida by Nanami for a bit, just a reminder so that you don't get confused when Kaida comes up later on.)

Yuji just responded with a "hm" and nodded. You nodded your head also. Nanami began to walk inside the building and you guys followed.

The three of you walked into the movie theater. You passed under the caution tape and approached a row of four empty movie seats.
The crimson patterns were clearly visible on the light red fabric, coated in the blood of 3 school boys.

Nanami pointed at the chairs and his finger traced from there to the entrance of the room. "Can you see it? This is the residual taint of cursed energy."

You and Itadori shook your heads in response. Neither of you were picking up anything.

"That's because you're not trying to see it. We typically see curses as if it's perfectly natural to." Nanami started to explain that when a cursed technique is used, it leaves traces behind. "That's what residuals are, but they are much fainter than cursed spirits. So now, focus your vision and look closely." Nanami advised to you.

You did as Nanami said and this time, you were able to pick up foot prints. "Hey I did it!" You said aloud.

"I can see them too!" Itadori said with excitement in his voice.

"Of course you can, a good sorcerer can sense them before even seeing them." Nanami retorted.

You chuckled a bit watching Yuji growl because Nanami basically just insulted him. He was basically insulting you too since you didn't see them either, but you didn't take it to heart.

You left the movie area, ducking under the caution tape along with Yuji and Nanami. You guys made your way out and were walking down a hall.

"Couldn't you have given me a little more praise or something?" Yuji asked Nanami.

"I don't praise or disparage anyone. I adhere to facts and judge on that basis. That's who I am."

...This man is definitely a serious one. Not like Gojo at all. Maybe that's a good thing. You thought.

Nanami put his hands in his pockets. "Let's follow them."

"Yea! All out!" Yuji said. He seemed to be a little too hyped for Nanami's liking.

"No, moderate effort is all that's required here." Nanami shot Yuji's words down.

Yuji's confidence plummeted as he slumped over in disappointment. Man, me and this guy are just not clicking...