Pro Tem Solo

"You can't keep this up forever, you're just a girl. I bet you haven't even been training that long!" His arms swung upwards trying to land a hit on you.

You dodged. This guy is definitely something. "I'm not letting you kill me."

"But you don't have the guts to kill me either so, what will we do about that huh?" He retorted.

Go for the legs like how you did with Gojo! You bent your knees. The closer you are to the ground, the more balance you have. Center of gravity.

Your energy showed blue this time as you were not angry but focused. You clasped your hands together, pushing your body upwards with the knife in your fists, blade facing outwards.

Kent hissed in pain feeling that knife dig across his face. You fully stood up and slashed him again, blood getting on your face. Honestly, in the heat of the moment, this didn't bother you. Knowing how you are, you have a WEAK stomach when it comes to blood in real life. In movies, it's different, but soon, this sight would haunt you for a good bit. It was real, not fake, and it wasn't like the SFX in movies that you had always known. You were doing it with your own two hands.

You remembered Gojo saying something about staying low and balanced and you used that to your advantage. You dropped your shoulder, using the force of your body to push him back into the same position he was in a few minutes ago. Back in that same dent. You walked towards the man against the wall. Not once, not twice, but 3 times! You kicked square in the jaw. You took a step back looking at him as he was on the ground.

"I can keep this up, way longer than you. That's what it looks like at least. Being a girl has nothing to do with it." You spat on him. "I can be nice, but don't you dare test me." You turned to walk away and he...got up again? He charged toward you with a knife in his hands and you kicked him in his chest. "I think it would be best for you to stay down." You said to him.

He got up again to your surprise. "Stay down!" You yelled and harshly gripped him by his shoulders, kneeing him in his stomach. "Please..." You pleaded with him as you shoved him, ramming his back into the wall. You had him pinned and mistakenly kept your attention on his face. You winced feeling another knife stab in your side, the pain should've been worse, but you are not yourself right now. You looked him dead in his eyes. A tear, not one, it was in both eyes. "Don't make me kill you Kent..." You sniffled once as you were tearing up. You didn't want to do this. You pinned his arms to the wall instead of his shoulders now.

"I told you that it was either me or you, either you kill me or I keep fighting." He stated.

"If I break your bones, you can't keep fighting. We will just have to wait until an ambulance arrives."

"You're stubborn, but you aren't winning this. How long do you think you can hold me down until help arrives? No one even knows you're in danger in right now, no one's coming to save you. I'm just going to keep stabbing you unless you break my arms. I don't think you have it in you to make yourself crush both of my arms. " He struggled against the pressure you were putting against him.

You really didn't have it in you. You punched and kicked for your life, but you would never be comfortable or ready to intentionally crush someone's bones with your own hands. The sound, even the thought of bones cracking made you want to gag. Fuck me...I did not sign up for the murder of non-sorcerers...

You felt like you were left with no choice. You clenched your eyes shut as you plunged a knife into his stomach, and you put another one went between his ribs and into an organ. One of the hardest things you had to do so far in your life.

You waited for a response but received silence. He's still alive...right? I avoided all the lethal areas I'm sure of it! He's asleep...he's asleep...he's sleeping. That's the only explanation.