Yoru

(YALL! Again I am SO SORRY! I have NO clue how baseball works. It doesn't feel right to me to even add Y/n to the game and stuff so, we skipping it 😭. Fast forward after the baseball game.

You usually took nightly walks to clear your mind. Something about the blue and purple sky that melded together perfectly. It mixed in with the translucent clouds that were barely visible but still added to the beauty of it all. The soft zephyrs that came with those kind of nights, it was the perfect environment for you. That was an ambiance that you thrived in.

Being honest with yourself, Gojo was right. This job was not easy. Now, you never thought it would be easy, but you never expected it to be this difficult. Yes, you had the greatest friends to help you through it, but it still sucks that you have to deal with this stuff in the first place. You just wanted to always be okay, never cry, never witness death, never cause the death of someone else, and never ever struggle, but that's impossible.

Is it okay to say that you are kind of jealous of Satoru? He can keep his cool in various situations, and he's always smiling even when fighting curses. You feel like he does get hurt, but you wish you could act like him. Like it didn't happen...and then maybe it would go away. That's not how shit works for people though.

As long as the others survived, you could get on with life you suppose. It would kill you if you found out something happened to Nobara, Yuji, Megumi, or Satoru. Yuji has to constantly live with a monster inside of him and he's only 15. That in itself scares you because of what Sukuna is capable of.

What would have happened if you never took up Satoru's offer? Would you guys still have kept in contact? Would you have met the first years? Your life would've stayed the same probably.

Isolated

There are pros and cons to everything, but if you were given the choice to go back and time and decline his offer, you would refuse to do so. You feel like you are with the greatest guy ever now. It took a long damn time but it finally happened and you wouldn't change it for the world. You finally felt like there was something more you could do with your life. That there were things out there you could accomplish. There's no doubt that your decision helped you develop, even with the pain, death, and more.

***

"Hey where's Y/n?" Gojo asked Yuji.

"Saw her walking out of her room like two hours ago. Most likely on one of her walks."

Gojo bit his lip in thought. "Well she's usually back by now..."

Yuji shrugged. "Maybe she wanted to stay out a little longer. I wouldn't be too worried. She can handle herself if anything happens."

"That's easy for you to say. I still worry because anything can happen. Plus, I miss her. I haven't seen her much since the incident."

"Well go find your girl Gojo-sensei. I believe she's fine and you're just overthinking, but if it makes you feel better, I wouldn't mind helping you look."

Gojo shook his head. "No, it's fine. I am probably just getting myself worked up. You should rest and get your energy back. I checked on the others and they are already out like a light."

"I will soon, thank you." Itadori waved at Gojo.

Gojo nodded. "See ya!"