Next Level

N/d- non- dominant (hand)

D/h- dominant hand

Gojo casted a veil over the area you guys were in.

"Hm, I don't see anything yet." You said while observing the area that surrounded you.

"Me either. The first time you fought a curse, it was a special grade. Too much for you to handle. What do you remember about curses from what I've taught you?" Gojo said as he looked at you.

"If there are a lot of them, they're weak. They group together because they are weak. So if I'm fighting any, I should probably look for multiple curses and not focus on an isolated one."

"Exactly." Gojo handed you a cursed tool. "After doing training with you, I hope you get a third cursed technique. Your techniques are useful but they're more defensive than offensive. See, if you had, let's say 15 clones and there were 14 curses, if you put them all in a room with the curses and they killed the clones, you could theoretically take care of all of them. You only have one though, so here's a tool to use for now."

You took the blade and turned your wrist to observe the tool in your hand. "Is this Megumi's blade?"

"Yea, I stole it. If I tell him that it was for you though he would be cool with it." Gojo's eyes then went wide and he pointed at something.

"Y/n! Watch out behind you!" He called out.

"Huh??!" You turned around but there was nothing there. "Gojo what are you talking about?"

"Oh I could've sworn I saw a curse- oh wait there it is! Haha it was above you not behind you!"

"Gojo stop messing around! This isn't the time to be jokin-

Your body tensed up as your peripheral vision caught slender ash-blue fingers beginning to dangle in front of your face. You gritted your teeth and breathed in sharply as the hand brought itself upwards and then back down, aiming at your face. The blade was in your N/d hand. You bent backwards out of it's aim. You used your other hand to support your landing as you flipped your body backwards. You did a few more flips to put space between you and whatever it was that was clawing at you.

A curse that was about 8'2, dropped from the ceiling out of a black gooey looking portal. Three more followed it. This action unfortunately separated you from Gojo.

"Gojo!" You called out.

"Yea, I'm here darling! What is it?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I'M CALLING YOU BECAUSE FOUR CURSES JUST DROPPED OUT OF THE CEILING TRYING TO KILL ME!"

"Four? Oh that's perfect! It means they're weak. Have fun! I'll be looking for the special grade." Gojo warped out of there leaving you alone and leaving you pissed off too.

"Tch. I can't believe he just left me." You sighed in annoyance. "Alright, who am I going after first?" You talked to yourself and switched your blade into your D/h. You waited for a few seconds to observe your surroundings and strategize. "I guess I'll just take out the closest one to me."

You pushed off your right foot for leverage and darted forward, using Megumi's blade to slice through a curse. You went after the one that dropped out of the ceiling first. It was fair that you took that one out first, it had the audacity to try and swipe off your face.

Damn these things are huge. I got freaked out for a second when it's fingers were infront of my face. 8 feet for sure, that's almost a yard above Gojo's height.

You expelled the first curse easily. You spun your blade around in your hand, getting a feel for the weapon once again but you felt something land flat on your back. The force you were pushed with made your feet come off the ground.