The Audacity

"GOJO!! WHAT DID YOU DO!???" Yuji screamed out.

He just looked at Yuji and smiled. "Pfft, I killed her!" Gojo, with a smug look on his face, let out a chuckle to Yuji's dismay.

The sparkle in Yuji's eyes immediately disappeared. He was about to throw hands. "GOJO HOW COULD YOU!!?? SHE WAS THE BEST PERSON EVER! I REALLY LIKED HER! NOW WHO AM I GONNA HANG OUT WITH WHEN NOBARA IS TRYING TO KILL ME!?"

"Tch. Calm down. She'll be here in approximately uhm...30 seconds!"

"She's gonna kill you bro."

"Worth it."

"GOJO!!"

"There's one of my best students! How was the trip?"

The wide smile on his face just made you want to kill him back a thousand times worse. "What the FUCK! YOU KILLED ME!?"

"Well yea. How else was I supposed to confirm the technique?"

"I can't believe I trusted you. I should know not to trust you when you tell me to trust you."

Gojo tilted his head. "Who?"

"You!!"

"No, who asked?"

"......"

Nanami was walking back to his car after picking up a loaf of bread to take with him to his next destination. He soon heard yelling coming from just outside the school campus.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO SAY SMUG SHIT LIKE THAT AFTER HAVING THE AUDACITY TO KILL ME!"

"Y/N WAIT!" Yuji yelled out.

Again...juuuusst keep walking...I have never seen those people in my life. As far as I know, they are hobos who bypassed the security system and somehow got inside. Nanami thought to himself as he left the area. (I wanna reach this man's level of minding my own business.)

*About 15 minutes later*

Gojo had gotten up from his previous position- the ground. A shoe missing, his hair messy, and a few pieces of tree in it. You guys were now standing outside the training room.

"So you said my cursed technique worked but then you said my other one worked too? Aren't sorcerers only supposed to have one?" You asked Gojo.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you. The special thing about the Kaida clan is that people born into the clan have multiple cursed techniques. Most sorcerers only have one and it's basically impossible to have two or more. You my friend at the moment have two, if you do have more than two, let's not worry about it. We have to work on the ones you have now."

"Yea I understand. Thank you for helping me Gojo, even if you did slap...and kill me."

"No problem! We are going to spend this next month just training."

"I'm prepared. I'm so ready to get to fight you every day!" You said with eagerness.

"Oh yea me too." He said sarcastically while picking out the remaining leaves and twigs in his hair.

"You better sleep with one eye open because I'll pick that tree branch back up and finish you off."

"I'm looking forward to it. Now go, I have to start on Yuji's training now."

"Wait Y/n!?" Someone called out.

"Huh?" You turned around to the voice calling out to you. "Oh? What do you want you geezer?" You asked Sukuna.

"Nothing, I'm just really happy now that you're back!" Sukuna said.

"Aww, did you miss me?"

"No, I'm glad you are back because now I get a chance to kill you again! And I'll actually be able to mess with you and you won't die immediately this time! Or pass out on me!"

Gojo immediately butted into the conversation."First off, I'm not letting you get your hands on precious Y/n and second off, what do you mean pass out? She passed out on you?"

"Oh ye-

Yuji slapped tape on his face. "Sukuna, stop lying and trying to embarrass her. I won't allow it."

You mouthed the words "Thank you" to Yuji. You did not want Gojo to know about you basically being pathetic in that first fight. Yuji saw your thank you but couldn't nod or anything since Gojo was looking at him and he didn't want Gojo to catch him in this lie.

Sukuna's mouth appeared on Yuji's hand. "Whatever, just know that once I get you into my domain when Gojo's not around, you're dead meat! I'll kill you and I'll torture you until you're begging me to stop!!"

"Begging? Torture? Oh don't threaten me with a good time there bud." A smirk played across your face. You were just messing around of course. The next time that you ever did face Sukuna, you wouldn't be as scared as you were before. You felt like you had a pretty good technique to use against him anyway. If you think about it, you literally did hurt Sukuna. Your technique got him when he killed you. So now you know it works on the king of curses at least.

"You're saying you enjoy pain? We are the perfect match then hmm? Ohh that gets me excited just thinking about the things I'd do to you-

"OKAYYY!! MOVING ON!! LET'S GO TRAIN YUJI!" Gojo pushed and ushered Yuji into the training room rather quickly. He was getting uncomfortable with the way Sukuna was acting. It almost felt like he was flirting with you, and other dudes flirting with you in front of Gojo is a BIG no-no. He would find a way to put a stop to it as soon as he could.

I don't care whether he was talking about killing her or he was actually flirting. If he starts talking like that to her again I'm gonna have a hard time holding myself back from wanting to slap Sukuna's mouth so hard it flies off of Yuji's body. "Oh and Y/n?" Gojo called out to you.

"Yea?"

"Tonight, I'm coming to visit you. I kept my promise about keeping up with your plants. They're beautiful...and you should go see them tonight. Specifically at 11 pm...no reason, but you should totally just go there..."

"Uhm okay then. I'll go see my plants at 11 pm tonight?"

"Good. It's settled then."

"Okay...Good luck with the training!"

"Bye!" Gojo said as he closed the door and you began to walk off until something on the floor caught your eye.

"Who left all these breadcrumbs in the hallway?"

(I plan on making a chapter eventually that describes Y/n's cursed technique/s. It probably won't make sense I'm also bad at coming up with stuff like this. When I do explain it tho, it'll be in a chapter by itself)