Coalesce

F/n- First name

L/n- Last name

I had secondhand embarrassment writing the restaurant scene. Enjoy.

You had changed out of your training clothes and back into your normal clothes. Since you weren't fully admitted into Jujutsu Tech. You didn't have your uniform yet. You would be getting it soon though.

Gojo brought you to a park. Benches were scattered around with Evergreen Oak and Tulip Poplar trees that contrasted perfectly with the Japanese Camelia bushes that surrounded them. You knew the exact names of all the plants in the park. You specialized in taking care of plants so it made sense.

"Hmm, they should be around here somewhere." Gojo said while searching the landscape with his eyes.

"AHH KUGASAKI STOP!! I DON'T LIKE BEES!!"

A girl with brownish/orangish hair was shoving this poor salmon-haired boy toward a bee hive.

"AHH NO PLEASE!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"HOW DARE YOU DROP THE NEW BAG OF CLOTHES I JUST BOUGHT?!"

"Oh, look! That's them!" Gojo said to you.

You stared blankly at the scene that was unfolding in front of your eyes. "Uhh...really?"

"They may not look like much on the surface but they're actually really good students. I wonder where the emo one is though."

"Emo?" You questioned him.

"Yea he like never smiles and is always angry. Hey! Haha, he could be your twin basically."

His statement irked you and you shot Gojo a death glare.

He let out a chuckle and pointed at you. "Wow look! You guys even have the same irk mark!"

"Gojo!!" You yelled out at him in frustration.

You yelling Gojo's name got the attention of Kugisaki and Itadori. They whipped their heads around to the unfamiliar voice.

Gojo approached the two and introduced you. "Hey my lovely students. This here is L/n F/n. She's the new first year I mentioned to you guys.

Kugisaki immediately stopped shoving Itadori and she threw her hand out for a handshake. "Hello! I'm Kugasaki Nobara!" You gently shook her hand after her introduction.

"Oh Oh! and I'm Itadori Yuji!" He gave you a wave with a heartwarming smile."

You waved back at him. "Hello Kugasaki and Itadori."

"Hey, where's the emo?" Gojo asked his students.

"He said he was going to the bathroom but I think he just did it to hide from us." Itadori told Gojo.

"Hmph, he thinks he's all high and mighty or something." Kugasaki mumbled and then huffed in annoyance.

"Or I was actually just using the bathroom?" A boy with black spiked hair walked up to the group and he spoke in a monotone voice.

"Oh, Megumi! This here is the new first year, L/n F/n!" Gojo introduced you once again.

"Fushiguro Megumi." He also gave you a small wave.

"It's nice to meet you all." You said to the group of first years in front of you.

Gojo chimed in. "Oh and just so you guys know, she's 19 so hands off!"

Your eyes went wide in disbelief at what Gojo had just said. Did he really just say that? He's so weird!!

The color drained from all the student's faces.