Closer

(Oh God😕, I can't tell whether I went too far, too little, or just right with this chapter. I'm a little worried about the reactions 😭)

After the hot tub, you showered and then walked into the kitchen where Gojo was occupied with something. "What are you making Gojo?"

"Hot chocolate for both of us, I'm about to sit on the couch so you can wait there if you want."

"Yea sure." You made your way to the couch and sat down. You picked up the remote off the glass coffee table that was stationed infront of the big flat screen TV.

"You planning on watching something?" He asked you.

"Yea, only until you're done you slow poke." You turned on the TV and the news channel came on. You turned the volume up so Gojo could hear it. "Hey Gojo? Look at this, something happened at Okinawa today?"

"Oh really? What was it?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure it out."

The News

Reporter: People located close to Okinawa are fearful after 4 adults went missing at the beach today. Two women and two men disappeared without a trace. Here are their pictures.

You pointed at the screen. "Oh hey, that red head girl looks familiar, I think I saw her today after we got our drinks. Do you recognize her?"

Gojo walked over to the TV to see what you were looking at. "...Nope, never seen her in my life."

Reporter: We just received some news that one out of the four have been found. A male, blonde, was discovered walking around the beach after hours. He was very disoriented. Let's see what he had to say.

The Tv then changed to a screen with different reporters. "Thank you Saisho, the man is being hospitalized at the moment. He collapsed at the scene but we got this footage of him talking. Play it for us."

The blonde dude's words: It came out of nowhere!! Like a blue flash! I was blindsided. I could barely see what was going on. In the blink of an eye all my friends were just gone! Then I got my face shoved into the ground and this man started whispering in my ear. He said-

"Your black haired friend really thought he could beat me in a fight? Yea, I heard everything you guys said about that amazing girl I was with today. It hurt me deeply when I found out she heard those disgusting, nauseating words you all said about her, and she almost, JUST almost believed you and started feeling insecure. After you guys were done talking, I was hoping she didn't pick any of it up. Unfortunately she did and now look what happened to you. The only thing she deserves to feel is happiness, not the feeling of insecurity and feeling like she's not good enough for someone to like her for who she is. She's damn well good enough for me, 100 times over actually. I even find myself staying up at night wondering if I even deserve her or not because she's just that fucking culminating. I will not hesitate to fuck you up if you think it's okay to say shit like that you little fuck. Listen here you microscopic dick having little bastard. Think long and hard before you decide to talk shit on a women's appearance. Any women's appearance in general. Especially on someone so gorgeous that means the world to me. Does it make you feel good putting down woman like that? Is it the only way you can feel good about yourself or something? I bet you were just saying shit because you knew you would never get someone as precious as her. And that's just what I think about her looks alone. There's a whole lot more to her if you would just take the chance to look beyond the surface. Everything about her is attractive to me. Her laugh, her smile, her personality, the way she cares for her friends, the way she keeps trying after life throws some shit her way. I never get tired of her and I never will. I like/love her for everything that she is, and I would never judge her for anything she did. She could come to me with whatever issues and emotional baggage she has and I would do anything to take the load off of her shoulders and make her feel like she's wanted and cared for. So guess what bud?"