Xerces

^^Also, the title is another song recommendation. It's by the band "Deftones" and yes, any chapter with a song title as the title, relates to the chapter in some type of way

C/B- Car Brand

S/O- Significant other

It had been a while since you had seen Nobara and today, you finally got the chance to chat with her. When you saw her, you guys embraced each other in a long tight hug.

"Oh Y/n I missed you so much. You're so lucky with that technique of yours. Don't go doing that shit again. Megumi isn't worth it."

"I'm literally right here Nobara." Megumi muttered out. He was sitting outside his dorm room right next to you guys.

"Do you hear something Y/n? I swear I heard a hedgehog talking or something. Oh well." Nobara said with a shrug.

You giggled at the both of them and let go of Nobara. She walked over to Megumi and sat down near him. "How has it been since the last time you've seen me?" Nobara asked you.

"Well, I've just been training honestly. I've been bettering myself and my techniques. I hope that you guys have been doing great." You said.

Megumi let out a sigh. "Gojo has been getting me really close to releasing my shikigami on him. Nobara feels the same."

"He's not wrong. I almost whipped out my nails and hammer on him. He's such a child sometimes but we just have to put up with it."

You narrowed your eyes thinking about recent past events. "Yea, he killed me the other day. I definitely went crazy on him."

"He killed you?!" They both yelled in unison.

"Yea I know. I mean it was all part of training, but he could've at least warned me. That smug piece of crap."

Nobara attempted to hide the smile on her face. "I love you and all Y/n, but I would've loved to see you get murked by one of Gojo's techniques. That would've been so cool!"

"Wow Nobara thanks for the love. I can tell you really freaking missed me." You said with apparent sarcasm.

"Aww c'mon you know I'm just messing with you."

"Suuure. You probably have a Deathnote under your pillow just waiting to catch me at the right moment so it's not suspicious."

"Y/n! Haha stop! I swear I was only kidding."

"I know I know." You smiled at her and then pulled a book out of your bag. "Oh and Megumi! This is for you."

"Oh yea, she got you a book at the mall a while ago." Nobara said.

"Oh what is it?" He asked.

"The Glass Castle I hope you like it. It looked like a book you would be interested in. Have you read it before?"

"I've heard of it before but I've never read it." Megumi took the book and observed the cover. "The title makes this book sound beautiful."

"Pfft yea, beautifully angry. There are some people in the book that get on my nerves. All in all though, I bet you'll like it." You said.

"I'll read it then. If you recommend it, then it must be worth it."

"Aww thank you Megumi."

Your phone buzzed and you looked at the screen.

*1 message from Best Sensei in the world*

Best Sensei in the world
Heyyy Y/n!