The Favorite

"Y/n, wake up."

"Hm?" You hummed out in response to Megumi.

He leaned closer to you. "You said to wake you up when Itadori got here."

You groaned and turned your head the other way. "Just 5 more minutes."

Megumi's eyes narrowed at your response. "They brought pizza for us to eat."

You sat up immediately. "I'm up!"

"Wow. So you'll get up for pizza but not me?" Megumi leaned back against the headboard while folding his arms.

"Yes. Oh hi Yuji!! What kind of pizza is this?" You began to reach for the box.

"Just cheese and pepperoni." Yuji said.

"Gimme." You picked up a slice and immediately began to eat it.

Megumi huffed in annoyance. "I regret waking you up. Shoulda woken you up after we ate all the pizza."

"Tch. I would hit you but that would be bullying because you got bested by those mini fly traps today. But Nobara! Are you feeling better? I heard something happened with Mai."

"Pfft yea, she caught me off guard that's all. She's still not strong though." She mumbled as she took a bite out of her pizza.

"Yea and what sucks is that we stil have a whole other battle for the second half of this event. Apparently it's one on one battles." Megumi said.

"Argh, I hope I get Mai! I can't wait to show her what hammer and nails can do!" Nobara held up her fist in a vengeful manner.

"Hey, who would you wanna fight Y/n?" Megumi asked you.

You tilted your head as you thought to yourself for a moment. "Hmm. I'm not sure. That blue haired girl looks interesting. Also, Kamo looks fun to fight with. I feel like I would enjoy a fight with him."

Megumi shook his head. "Oh no you wouldn't, he uses blood manipulation."

"So?" You said to him.

"When I was fighting him, he would put blood on the tip of his arrows and they would go wherever he wanted them to go. Also, he uses his blood to increase his speed. I had some difficulty fighting him."

You chuckled at his conclusion. "Well, some cursed techniques don't match up well together and the other person could have the advantage. To be honest, I'd just let him hit me with arrows and then when I've had enough, just send it straight back to him. Of course, I wouldn't kill him, but just enough pain so that he passes out and I win the fight."

"Damn Y/n, what did he do to you?" Yuji asked with a mouthful of food.

You shrugged in response. "Nothing, he just interests me is all. I seem to pique his interest too. Thinking back, I did give him a tiny bit of attitude. I didn't like that he was pointing arrows at me when they all went after Yuji. Assholes."

"OKAY ACTUALLY! Since we are talking about interests...Y/n...fucking explain to me everything about this Gojo shit. I can NOT wrap my mind around what you see in that man. I love you, but...please explain." Nobara said with pleading eyes.

Yuji spoke after her. "I second that, that was an unneeded kiss right infront of me!"

Megumi nodded. "Yea for real, it looks like Itadori was the only one that noticed Gojo liked you but it caught me off guard about that you liked him back. While you were sleeping, Yuji told me you tried to shove a branch up Gojo's ass?"

"Okay first off, you guys are mean! Second, off, Yuji, he was the one getting jiggy with the kiss not me, and Megumi...I was caught off guard too." You giggled as everyone shared a laugh at your response.