Aboriginal

This chapter will follow the first mission of the anime, NOT the one in Roppongi, the one after that.

(This first paragraph is kinda like a recap)

You were officially admitted into Jujutsu Tech. After training, Gojo introduced you to the other first years. It was a little embarrassing because you were like three years older than the others, but everyone starts somewhere right? Even though you guys were only a few years apart, in the short time you knew them, they felt like younger siblings.

You opened your eyes and stared at the ceiling above you. It was quite early in the morning. If you were to look out the window, it would still be dark outside. You didn't check the time, you just lay there in silence. The silence surrounding you was disrupted as you felt your phone vibrate. You used your hand to search the surface of your sheets for the buzzing device alerting you to a notification. You finally found it, grasping it in your hand and bringing it above your face. Your eyes squinted as the screen lit up and turned on. Your eyes soon adjusted and you swiped your finger to unlock the screen.

*1 message from Itadori(yaki) 👄👈🏽😈*
-20 minutes ago-

"Hey Y/n! I just wanted to let you know we have a mission today. I hope you got enough sleep, I'm so happy you are coming with us today! It's your first mission! I hope you got all the rest you needed since the incident. Get ready as soon as possible, we are leaving soon."

*1 message from NobaBoba🧋💙*
-15 minutes ago-

"Y/n! We are leaving soon. Hurry up and get ready!"

*1 message Sushiguro🍣 *
-2 minutes ago-

"Uh. Nobara told me to text you...get up..."

"Hm? What are they talking about?" You spoke aloud to yourself.

All of you guys got along pretty easily since the first time you met each other. Even though you loved all of them, Megumi was the one you bonded with the most.

He empathizes with me on Gojo. We bond over the great deal of irritation he causes for the both of us.

You were staring at your phone not processing any of the messages. Your phone began to vibrate in your hand once again.

Who's calling me?

You read the caller ID.

"My 13th reason 🔪🖕🏻🤏🏼"

(🤏🏼= small dick)

"Ugh." You answered it and put it on speaker. Gojo was the type to blast the fuck out of your ears on a phone call just to piss you off. You were smart not to hold it up to that area. You placed the phone on your lap.

"HEY SLEEPY HEAD! HOW'S IT GOING?!" He yelled into the phone mic.

You groaned and spoke with annoyance and jadedness. "Gojo, why are you calling me?"

"Ahh well I'm away on business today. The other first years are telling me that you aren't waking up or something. I'm getting texts that you aren't answering your phone so I'm assuming you were asleep."

"Oh? Well I'll get up soon."

"Get up now, everyone's wondering where you are!"

You looked back at your text messages. "Ohh that's what they were talking about. I'll get ready now. Thank you for calling me."

"No problem darling."

"You know I don't like being teased with that name idiot!"

He chuckled at your words. "What can I say? It's funny when you get mad, It's funnier when you try to kill me if I push your buttons too much. Keep that fire you got going Y/n."