Assurance

An extra chapter this week because you deserve it❤️ I also have some possible bad news relating to this story :(

Please read the Authors note before you start the chapter. This story may or may not go on a hiatus for some weeks. I'm still thinking about it, it hasn't been decided.

B/n- bad nickname (that is created from your actual name)

9 am

You woke up and were a little confused about where you were. You were so use to sleeping in your dorm but then you remembered last night and how you were at your house. You were ready to go back to sleep but a slight internal panic began to stir in you until you felt an arm wrap around your waist. A voice whispered to you as they squeezed you against them.

"Hey, breathe Y/n. It's okay. Don't worry. I'm still here just like I said I would be darling." He gave you a few gentle kisses on your neck and nuzzled himself into you.

(DAMN! I JUST KNOW HE GOTTA SEXY MORNING VOICE 🫣)

There he goes again. Always knowing exactly how to calm you down. Earlier, you had panicked a little. You thought he was gone, like that one night at the hotel. You weren't ready for him to leave yet and you hoped he would still be here when you woke up.

"You really thought I would leave you? I've been beside you this whole time waiting for you to wake up darling. Not gonna lie you look adorable sleeping, especially in my arms." You felt him smile against your skin which of course just made you become more flustered.

Oh goodness. It's only been a minute and this man is already setting off butterflies. You giggled at him. "Why do you always have to be so...Gojo-ey."

"Pfft, what's that supposed to mean?!"

"You tease me and you make these stupid jokes...and I love it. I don't know why I'm complaining actually."

"Because you're so use to trying to be mean to me." He said.

"Don't try to say I was mean. You definitely deserved 90% of those beatings."

"You're not wrong. I accept full responsibility."

"Gojo can I ask something?"

"Of course."

"So, you like me?"

"More than like."

"You love me?"

"Yea I'd say that's about right."

"I never would of guessed with all the killing and teasing I got from you."

"I only killed you once! Give it a break."

"Once was too many to begin with!" You retorted.

"I've died once before too you know?"

"Cool story, no one cares."

"You definitely cared you liar. You were trying to meet the man that did it!"

"And I would still like to! That's impressive as fuck!"

"What are you gonna do next? Ask for his autograph?"

"I would, then I'd frame it and hang it on the wall for you to see."

"You're so curt sometimes. It's adorable. You know, don't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you okay?

"What is it?"

"The man that tried to kill me was Megumi's dad."

"WHAT!?"