Cursed Tools

Some time had passed since you met Gojo and became his student. The sorcery stuff was interesting and all but you were so lazy you didn't want to get out of bed some days, so Gojo came to you. He taught you while sitting on a chair in your room. He didn't change at all though, still getting on your nerves and cracking jokes here and there. Horrible, HORRIBLE, jokes.

At times you had to put a pillow over your ears, other times you actually got up out of bed and kicked him out your house. Somewhere deep down inside you did have some kind of care for him, but you ignored it. That sounded like your worst nightmare to be honest, "You liking Gojo?!!" it made you shiver in disgust. It's the same thing as liking a child basically!!

*Breaks the 4th wall* Hey you! Reader! Yes you! If I ever end up having feelings for Gojo you have the permission to end my life. *Author fixes the fourth wall*

(Oh👀 Sorry about that reader. It seems my barrier had some flaws in it. Keep reading I'll get it fixed up immediately!)

You decided to sleep in for the day. You had a lesson with Gojo yesterday and he ended up going too far with his personality, he pissed you off BIG TIME.

I don't wanna see him again until next week!!

"Yoohoo Y/n? Are you home?" He purred which you heard, and already felt the stress starting to come into your mind.

UGH he always comes in unannounced!

He popped his head into your room. He saw you and smirked. "Oh! There you are!"

You rolled your eyes and turned your body away from him. "Close the damn door, and GET OUT!"

"You're a moody one aren't you! I can't leave because we have to train today. After training I'm taking you to meet the other students."

"I don't want to meet anyone else, I met you and it was the worst mistake of my life!"

"Aww that's offensive Y/n don't be so mean to your teacher!"

"My "teacher" is in MY house UNINVITED! GET OUTTT!" You grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him which he dodged easily.

"Alright alright fine! You clearly need some more sleep you grinchy grouchy chihuahua. So I'll come back in a few hours when you are rested up so you don't kill me!"

Gojo teleported out of there before you could respond to his name calling. You went back to sleep and woke up a few hours later. Feeling a bit better. You shifted your covers off of you and got out of bed. You did the normal morning things, brush your teeth, shower, etc. You walked out of your bathroom with a towel on.

"I need to eat and then I'll go get dressed, I'm so hungryyy." Because you slept in, you made your stomach wait to eat. That was a disadvantage of sleeping in for a long time. Your body felt weak and you needed energy.

You opened the fridge to grab some of your favorite yogurt, but it was gone. "What!? I had 5 in here! I guess I'll just grab some Go-gurt- WHAT?! WHERE DID ALL MY YOGURT GO!?"

You heard OBNOXIOUS slurping noises from behind you and your eye twitched. You knew exactly who it was. You turned around to find 5 of your favorite yogurt cups on the table EMPTY, along with 3 empty tubes of Gogurt as Gojo was on his 4th one.

"GOJO!! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EAT ALLLL MY YOGURT! NOT EVEN ONE BUT FIVE...PLUS 4 other counting the one in your mouth."

"Well I was hungry. Go gurt's are my favorite yogurt."

Of course they are because you are a CHILD!

"Now what am I supposed to eat?"

He smirked at you. "I mean, I can get freaky if you want. Have you ever seen what momma birds do to their baby birds when they give them food? Oh and also, you are only wearing a towel...are you trying to suggest something to me hehe?"