Boys

*Alcohol Warning- nothing bad happens, just someone gets drunk*

Amari performed a few songs after that. While that was going on you guys got food.

"Amari did great tonight! She's got such a nice voice!" You complimented Amari to the others at the table.

Gojo and Nobara verbally concurred and you heard a very happy sounding voice behind you.

"Aww well thank you very much Y/n." She patted you on your back as she took a seat next to you.

"So you must be Amari?" Gojo asked.

"Yes sir."

"Oh no you don't have to call me sir, I'm not that old. Just call me Gojo."

"Alright then Gojo. I'm Y/n's friend, we just met today but I consider her a friend already."

Nobara was drinking some soda and she fake coughed. *cough* "Crush" *cough* Everyone turned to her, though no one understood what she said.

"What did you say Noba?" You asked her.

"Oh nothing, I was just coughing Y/n haha."

You side-eyed her but went back to talking with Amari. "Oh okay. Amari you're so good at the bass, how'd you get so good at it?"

"Well the answer is obvious, practice. Of course not everyone practices the same amount and some take longer to pick up things than others." She leaned in close to you to where only you could hear her. "That's not the only thing my fingers are skilled at though hehe, you wanna see?"

(AYO WHAT?!!!)

You were most definitely shocked at her words and even stumbled upon your words until she pulled a literal flute out of her bag. "I can play wind instruments too. Just the flute, clarinet, and the trombone." She saw your face and was confused. "Did I say something embarrassing? Why do you look flustered?"

You chided yourself for jumping to stupid conclusions. I HATE THAT I LET MYSELF THINK SHE MEANT SOMETHING ELSE!

"Oh, it's nothing. I just need to take off my jacket I'm feeling a little hot." You let out a nervous laugh and took off your jacket, hanging it on the back of your chair.

The two boys sitting across from you shared a glance with each other before looking at you silently with concern.

Gojo did see that she whispered to you, he didn't know what she said, but he knew he didn't like it. He thought that he should behave himself though instead of calling her out. He didn't wanna ruin your chance of making more friends, because in full honesty, your current ones could die at any time. That's the reality of being a Jujutsu Sorcerer.

You directed your attention toward Elliot. "So Amari can sing and play the bass, Kent likes to read, what do you like to do Elliot?"

He just shrugged. "I don't really do anything to be honest."

Kent chimed in. "Tch. He's just trying to be humble. Elliot can cook AND he actually knows a little bit about plants. That's what you're studying right?" He asked you.

"Mhm." You nodded and then spoke to Elliot. "Aww Elliot, you don't have to be shy to tell me about what you like to do."

"I just thought that you'd think it was silly. A guy who likes plants and really enjoys doing stuff in the kitchen."

"I love that Elliot. I'm a gardener myself, so I know quite a bit about plants. I'm not amazing at cooking but that's impressive that you can cook."

"Y/n would kill for a man that can cook. Like you." Nobara muttered quite loudly for the table to hear.