Deduction

Please, look out for my updates weekly. I always update this story at least once a week and I usually aim for Wednesday/Thursday updates, but if you don't see an update by Thursday, it will definitely be coming on Friday or Saturday.)

(I also just wanted to shoutout my other story that's a comedy series. "The Adventures of Megumi and Toji" I don't update it as often as this story but it's about Toji being a deadbeat dad and Megumi having to put up with his ridiculousness while also having Gojo as his father. Check it out!)

Now, back to the story.

Sukuna left your unconscious body curled up on the cold wet pavement as it was raining outside.

Megumi felt a shift in the atmosphere and perked up noticing that the innate domain had closed off. That means the special grade in there was exorcised.

The special grade is dead. Now we just need Yuji to return safely with Y/n. His eyebrows furrowed and his figure stiffened. He realized there was something behind him, and it wasn't good.

"Yea sorry but, he isn't going to be coming back." Sukuna stepped out from behind Megumi with his hands in his pockets and a smirk lingering on his face.

"Huh?" Megumi stood there, listening to Sukuna's words.

"There's no reason to be scared. I'm in such a great mood right now! Let's just chat for a bit." The curse turned his body, taking a few steps forward so that he was in Megumi's field of vision. "The kid had it coming for just using me without making any kind of deal, and now it feels like he's having some trouble switching back." Sukuna placed his hands on Yuji's uniform, gripping some of the fabric in his fists. "But then no matter what he did, this would've ended up the same."

He tore off the top of Yuji's uniform leaving him shirtless. The tattered pieces fell to the ground below at his feet. "So, I've been thinking about the different ways I can do this!" He lifted his arm, reached into his chest, and pulled Itadori's heart out as Megumi had a look of shock on his face.

Megumi's mouth hung open. "W- what the?! What are you doing!?"

"I'm taking this brat hostage."

"What do you mean?"

"It's simple, you see, I can live without this, but your friend can't." He tossed the heart to the side like discarding a plastic wrapper on the sidewalk. "Switching out with me means he dies."

I saw Nobara, and Yuji is here...but where's Y/n? Megumi gasped. "WHERE'S Y/N YOU BASTARD!!" Megumi spat out at the old geezer standing in front of him.

"Hm? Who? Oh that girl! Why do you care is she your girlfriend or something?"

"I ASKED YOU WHERE SHE IS!!!"

"Ahh, not one for conversation I see. It's pretty simple. I killed her." Sukuna shrugged while pretending to look at his fingernails unamused. "She told me to tell you that her last words were that she loved you and everyone else and then after that, I pulled her innards out through her throat. Pfft, she was crying and there was blood everywhere it was magnificent! She did put up a fight, but it wasn't effective."

(You lying ass bitch Sukuna!)

FUCK! Y/n...I don't know how I'm going to explain this to Gojo, he might end up taking a trip to the higher-ups when he finds out two of the new students died...

Sukuna continued. "I left her body in there so that it could be found. Not by you though because I'm gonna kill you right here and right now. Look at how sweet that is! Dying at the same place as two of your beloved classmates did. How marvelous." He smirked at Megumi.