It Takes Two

(Anyway, song on the top is not important, it's just there)

(Recap: Y/n just bashed her fist onto Gojo's head for touching her soba and trying to put his hands on her face. She just agreed to try to act nicer to Gojo.)

"Well now that you are in a better mood." Gojo took both of your hands in his and made you stand up and step away from your seat at the table. "Come sing with me." He said in a cheery tone.

You shook your head. "Gojo, you know I'm not big on singing..."

He flicked you right on the side of your head. "I literally heard you singing to yourself awhile ago you dummy. I ended the call with Nanami long before you even finished. It was a short message, but I knew you would do something. You've got the best voice, so come sing with me."

"What?! You were listening!?"

"I thought you were getting better at noticing your surroundings more. I guess we gotta work on that the next time we train."

"You assho-

He interrupted you. "Hmm didn't you say you'd work on being nicer?" He said in a teasing voice.

"You must think it's easy to be nicer to you. That shit has me burning calories just thinking about it." You retorted with an irascible inflection.

"You are so blunt sometimes. Loosen up darling!"

"I already told you that I'm straight-forward Gojo."

"Alright well, please! I didn't take you on this karaoke date for nothing. I wanted to hear you sing, like really sing. I know you enjoy it and if it helps you feel better, that was not my real singing voice when I was annoying you earlier. I sound like a goddess when I sing I promise."

You let out a demurring sigh as you thought about your next actions. "...Okay fine. Only one song though!!"

"Fine. I get to choose the song though. Get up here!" He walked backwards leading you up to the stage and he then grabbed a mic and threw it to you.

"I can't believe I agreed to this. Do NOT choose a weird song that has me saying things I don't like. I will literally walk home and leave as soon as I hear it."

He leaned his head back and chuckled. "Calm your ass down I wouldn't do that to you."

Anyway, choose whatever song you have in mind. I personally like to think they did "Hero: Song of Hope" by FLOW. Which is at the top if anyone wanted to hear it. It's very upbeat I love it😊.

Anyway, you know how you said only one song? That was a lie. There were a couple songs after that first one because even though you didn't want to admit it, you were indeed having fun with Gojo. I mean at one point he even tried to dance with you. He took your hand and spun you around once. Bold move coming from him, as you have never been one to dance. You'd maybe do the cha cha slide and that was it.

***
"I don't understand why you don't sing more Y/n?!"

You and Gojo were walking back to his car. He was carrying your leftovers for you that were in a to-go box as he walked next to you.

"I'm just shy Gojo! I don't like to do things infront of people whether you think I'm good at it or not."

"Well I think you sounded beautiful when you sung. The time I was on the call with Nanami and that time just a few minutes ago."

"You are just trying to redeem yourself from sticking your grubby hands in my soba." The car door swung open for you and you got in and rolled your eyes as Gojo smiled at you.