Breakfast

F/d- favorite drink (specifically for breakfast)

11 am

Elliot tiredly dragged his feet as he made his way to the bathroom. He had just woken up. After getting ready for the morning he walked out to the living room, only to see you and Amari knocked out on the couch. She was sleeping on your chest and you had your arms around her holding her close to you.

She did do something stupid after all didn't she...you can't stop her once she starts, I guess I'll go make breakfast for everyone. Elliot thought to himself.

Kent was still asleep on the couch.

12 pm

"Good morning everyone!!!" Elliot had two pans and banged them together causing Kent to jump up out of his seat and Amari to hastily sit up while rubbing her eyes. Oh boy, they were angry too.

"ELLIOT!!" Amari yelled at him in anger.

"I made breakfast, you have work in a few hours, get up, eat, and do what you need to do." He said to her.

You soon sat up yourself, taking your time to stretch and then finally getting up and sitting at the table. Damn, Elliot sounds pissy, I wonder what happened.

Elliot turned to Kent. "I made French toast, if you don't like it, get some McDonald's."

Kent let out a groan. "Elliot, I was having the best dream of my life, why'd you have to ruin it man!"

"I don't care. I have to get my dogs from daycare today, I won't be home for a bit." Elliot said as he made his way over to you, placing down a cup of yogurt with a spoon in it.

"Aww Elliot, you remembered I liked this?"

"Of course I did. I wouldn't forget something like this if it's special to you."

You nodded and thanked him. "Thank you so much!" This is a nice change from waking up to Gojo cleaning out my fridge with his damn appetite.

Amari glared at Elliot as he smiled happily at you and walked to the fridge to grab you a drink. You and Amari were far from dating, so why should she be jealous? You were single and free to do whatever you wanted.

"What kind of drink do you want Y/n?" Elliot asked you.

"F/d will do." You responded.

"Sure! I can give you some of that."

"Hey so, how was the movie last night?" Kent asked while looking around at everyone. He was the first to fall asleep.

"It was great, would've been better if you two actually stayed up." Amari said while eyeing you and Kent. She sighed and finally left the couch, seating herself at the table next to you.

"I'm sorryyy cut me some slack. How was I supposed to know I would just fall asleep right there?" You took a sip from the drink that Elliot handed you.

"Hey Y/n?" Elliot was now making a plate for Amari.

"Yea what's up?"

"You wanna come with me to grab my dogs today?"

"YES! I love dogs!"

"That's great! I have two. I think you'll like them."

You smiled gleefully and then turned to Amari. "I'm sorry to ask this but, are there any clothes here that I could borrow? I wanna shower and it would feel weird to put these back on."

"Of course! Do you think you could stay here another night? Just one more, please? We love having you here."

"Yea, I wouldn't mind that. After tomorrow though I'd have to go back to my dorm for a bit to train and stuff."

"Uhm...train?" Elliot asked as he looked at you in confusion.

"Oh uh yea, sometimes I say train instead of study. My bad."

"Ohh okay, I could see that."

I don't know how to explain that I'm studying how to kill supernatural things that these people can't even see, let alone explain cursed techniques...not that I have any yet. I'll find my own soon enough. You showered and got dressed in an outfit that Amari lent you. A little while later, you got in the car with Elliot to go pick up his dogs. The day before he had dropped them off at the groomers and they stayed overnight. Since he was going straight from Amari's gig to the house, it was easier to just leave them there, and get them the next day.