Extreme Games

(This is just a cute chapter of them having fun. The chapter before this, this current chapter, and the two chapters after are by FAR my favorite chapters I've written for this whole book so far. I had myself laughing and it's just really enjoyable. I think you'll like everything that goes down in this "arc")

Also, I'm sorry but...Y/n is about to be oblivious for these next few chapters for plot purposes 😭

F/F- Favorite Flavor

You were panting with your hands on your knees as you were hunched over trying to catch your breath. "I can't believe I agreed to play extreme hide and seek and tag with you. The life's worth of free dorayaki was NOT worth it. I couldn't even catch you!"

He laughed at your current state and spoke in boastful tone. "It's not my fault you were as slow as a slug."

"I am not slow!! Did you see me with those curses earlier!?"

He tilted his head, acting like he was thinking about his response. He shook his head immediately after. "Nah, you are pretty slow."

"Ugh! I thought you would go a little easier on me!"

"That's funny. I stopped going real easy on you after the first time we trained."

"You haven't even broken a sweat Gojo!"

"I mean, nothing we did was THAT difficult." He retorted.

"WHAT?! I ALMOST DIED!! I almost lost my grip jumping into the window of a building! And not only did you chase me, you forced me into a corner filled with spider webs. You KNOW I hate spiders."

"That's exactly why I pushed you into a corner. Now, pay up on your side of the bet darling."

You guys were back on the roof of the building where you had most recent mission. You rolled your eyes, handed him your phone, and took a seat next to him. If he won the game, he would get to make your lock screen whatever he wanted and you would have to change his contact name to whatever he wanted. You had to keep it there for at least a month.

He took your phone and smiled as if it was the greatest gift he had ever received. "Hmm, I'm wondering what I should change my name to. You still have me in here as worst sensei."

"Tch. Just hurry up and do what you need to do."

He pressed a few buttons on your phone and held it out for you to take it. "Alright, done."

You took it back lazily and glanced at your screen. "What's your contact- YOU DID NOT!!"

"I did too! I don't know what else you expected from me."

You stared at your phone screen bewildered at what he put on it. "Are you for real? "FWB🥰"?

He cocked and eyebrow at your words. "Am I wrong?"

"YES! VERY!!" You yelled out at him.

He folded his arms, and gave you a look that he was unconvinced. "Tell me how I'm wrong then."

"....Because!...Okay, read this shit outloud."

He pointed at each letter as he smiled. "Friends.With.Benefits."

"AND THAT DOESN'T SOUND OFF TO YOU?!"

"Why would it? We benefit each other don't we? See, I teach you and train you, and in return, you survive the missions I give you so I don't get fired for having a high student death count."

You gave him the blankest stare of your life. "But...that's not- that's not how the....name works-" Your voice trailed off and you just let out a defeated exasperated sigh and just buried your face in your hands.