Meeting Sukuna Ryomen

Nobara found herself walking in a dark room after being pulled into a portal of some kind. She felt the presence of a curse and pulled out her steel nails on high alert.

Megumi jumped down a chute, his shikigami protecting him as his feet hit the floor. He took off running down a hall in search of Nobara. "Itadori, L/n, Kugisaki, don't you die on me!"

Megumi left you and Itadori back.

*Flashback*

Your eyes went wide when you saw a mouth appear on Itadori's face with an eye near his cheek. I know I might be overreacting but I'm worried about him having Sukuna come out.

You witnessed Sukuna begin telling Yuji that he was going to kill Megumi and Nobara.

It made you clench your fist hearing those words. Even if I'm weak right now, I'm not letting Sukuna kill Megumi or Nobara. I would put my life on the line for all of them. Why? I just met them a while ago but I can't lose them already. I was alone for a while before I met Gojo and I'm not going to let that happen again.

"I'm not going to let you do that." Itadori told Sukuna.

"Oh really? But if you get all focused on me, then your friends are gonna die!" Sukuna retorted with a malice grin on Yuji's cheek.

Your attention was then drawn to the cursed spirit who inhaled loudly. What the heck is it doing? You made the mistake of thinking instead of moving like you probably should have been.

Before you could even process what was going on, an illuminated ball began to quickly form from its mouth. It was bright like the sun and the sphere came out of its mouth...in your direction. You froze. Honestly, you've dealt with humans but it caught you off guard that there was this huge curse with an unsettling amount of curse energy. This was above your level, WAY above your level.

It definitely hurt to get hit with such force. You groaned in pain as your back hit the wall and your body slammed to the ground. Your ears were ringing and you winced as you reached your hand up to your battered cheek. When you hit the wall, Megumi's blade flung out of your hand. You have no clue where it went, you just heard it clink and clatter a couple of times as it hit the floor and slid away from you.

You couldn't fully hear what was going on. You think you heard calls from Yuji and Megumi. It was probably them calling out your name in worry. Then came distorted laughs, probably from the cursed spirit.

"Fushiguro, Fushiguro!! FUSHIGURO!"

Megumi's head snapped towards Yuji who was calling his name. He was trying to get his attention. "Find Kugisaki and get her out of here! I'll stay here and keep this one busy until you two are clear!"

"What about L/n?" Megumi asked.

"I think she passed out. She's all the way back there; she'll be safe. She's out of the line of sight. When I'm done fighting I'll pick her up and take her out to you. You go find Nobara. You need your hands to be as free as possible so just leave Y/n here."

Yuji continued. "Give me a signal when you're out of here, then I'll switch bodies with Sukuna."

"You'll never stand a chance! Fighting that thing with one hand?!" Megumi grimaced as he spoke.

Yuji was wrong. You hadn't passed out quite yet, but you decided that it would be better if you just lay there on the ground and stay out of the way. You were injured and not in the state to fight. You could see everything from where you were. That curse was doing all kinds of things that were unsettling to you.

I hate that thing with a passion it looks so creepy! Why is it hugging itself?! You saw Megumi run off and then heard Sukuna's voice.

It was clear that he took joy in seeing the situation unfold. "Ahaha looks like your other friend couldn't handle the blast, it's your fault if she dies you know?"