The More You Know

PLEASE READ. I have 3 announcements! :)

The date when I wrote this: November 26- (I've been editing my story, so past chapters might look a little different. I decided to start uploading this story to Ao3 😇 so I'm copy and pasting it from Wattpad and editing it to be clearer and more comprehensible and publishing it on Ao3. Then I'm gonna paste the updated chapter in place of my old Wattpad chapters. Sorry if you go back and you're like "I don't remember this?" You aren't crazy. I just made it better and hopefully less cringey. I absolutely despise how I wrote the first quarter of this story. If you liked it, I appreciate it but when I was re-reading my old chapters, a tear rolled down my eye and I was like "Wtf was I thinking" It made me clap my hand over my mouth like "So I typed that, re read it, and still published it?" And you don't have to re-read anything, yes some things are different but it doesn't change anything that happens right now. Like for example, in the Kent arc, I wanted to do something with one of the powers of Y/n's Clan "Kaida" and it's there if you read it (I'm gonna edit it out soon) , but a few days ago I decided to scrap the idea, I just couldn't figure out how to write it in and realized it wasn't needed in the story really.

But yea, you won't miss anything important if you don't go back and re-read I promise.

2. The chapter after this is gonna be a short chapter, you are about to transition into the Mahito/ Junpei part of the anime so this chapter will be saying farewell to Gojo (Only for a little). Just a note that the Junpei thing happens a whole MONTH after the Jogo fight took place. So after this chapter, there will be a month time skip. During that month time skip, you spent the days training with Gojo, hanging out with Megumi and Nobara, and figuring out your techniques.

Basically, Gojo will go on his meeting and of course you see him after that, but I won't be writing all the details for that. Just know you've been straight training like no tomorrow just like Yuji has been. I'm gonna miss writing about Gojo for a bit b/c he's not involved with Junpei but it's also good because you will meet Nanami :) I think you'll like most of your interactions with him. I'm really looking forward to Y/n and Nanami, Y/n and Junpei, and Y/n and Yuji moments for the next few chapters before Gojo comes back.

I just hope you don't get bored since Gojo won't be here for a bit. Even though Gojo isn't as involved in this next part, this part is VERY important in helping Y/n figure things out with herself and helping out her relationship with Gojo at the moment.

#3 Lately, I haven't had the motivation to come up with new material for writing. That applies to this story and all my others that are unfinished. Like, the chapters you've been reading are months old😭 I wrote them months ago and I've just been editing/proofreading them one last time before publishing them. Sorry to break it to you, but I have a lot of chapters basically ready to publish, but if I publish all of them now, you would have to wait (possibly weeks/months) for my motivation to come back to finish the story. I don't want to go on hiatus or make you guys wait so I just fixed that issue by publishing only one chapter a week. If my mental state was better I'd literally publish three chapters  a week 😅.  That's what I did when I first started writing this story actually. Then it got changed to 1 :(

I am still keeping my promise though, I WILL complete this story. It would irk me if I didn't. So even if it takes awhile, I'll finish it. You have my word.

Now, that brings me to the next point. I'm planning a new JJK story :) I'm still figuring out the plot but I've written a few chapters already. I don't like to publish a new story without knowing where it's going. Once I organize the components/timeline/ characters and their roles that I want in the story, then I'll start publishing. Like I said, my motivation is not the best right now so the status of the story is "to be determined."

It's an JJK AU x black OC where the first years, Gojo, and a few more people are secret agents. You get to see them kick some ass! It is similar to the anime in a lot of ways. Of course, the antagonists are the curses, but also, some characters have switched sides. For example, Toji. He's a good guy. You can probably guess what his main weapon of choice is. Everyone has their own weapons and their own things that they excel at that help them during missions.

Now, you know me, I love my comedy. There's definitely some funny moments but I also plan on adding a bit of angst. I hope you're into that stuff. I'm not sure if I'll add or not, I'm still planning everything out. I am also aiming to add some uh....spice. 😀 We'll see where it goes cuz I don't have experience in that field but I'll try❤️

(That's all! Keep reading! Thank you for reading this far, voting, and commenting, and following me. I really appreciate it. It let's me know people are enjoying my writing.)