Nobara Isn't An Idiot

You walked into the mall and bought Nobara a fruit bowl. I'll get my dorayaki later. I'm definitely eating some of this Takoyaki though. You walked back into the clothing store and met up with Nobara who had countless bags in her hands.

"I called Ijichi, he should be coming soon." Nobara said to you.

"What? We are leaving already?"

"Pfft no! He's just grabbing the bags for us, so that we can get more bags."

"He better get here fast then. I brought you some takoyaki and some fruit." You handed her the container.

"Aww Y/n. So you did figure out what I liked huh?"

"Yea, you just seemed like a fruit kind of girl."

(Aw shit I meant to put fruity, that's a typo my bad)

Nobara opened the container of fruit and began eating it. She obviously let you eat some takoyaki since you were generous enough to go buy it for her. "So did you meet someone while you were there?" She asked you.

"Hm? That's a random question."

"Well I know exactly where the food is, you took a few minutes longer than average. Something must've happened."

"Well yea I did meet a few people. I was maladroit and my phone fell out of my pocket. Thanks to my Eren Yeager phone case though, it was safe. Someone picked it up for me though. I did try to dismiss myself but lucky me! We were all going to the same place."

"How many of them were there?"

"At first there were 2. They were siblings, adoptive siblings, and one was named Amari. The other one was named Elliot. Then later, their friend Kent joined into the conversation. He was looking at skateboards they said."

She tilted her head while stabbing a watermelon with her fork. "Did he have long brown hair? Up in a bun?"

"How'd you know?!"

"There's a shop next door with skateboards. I saw a dude walk out of there and head outside. So that one must be Kent."

"Yea you're right. I got your food and was about to go back inside when the girl stopped me and asked if they could give me all their numbers. I guess I must've made a good first impression. They wanna be good friends with me."

"Oh yea totally." She said as her eyes quickly darted the opposite direction and she took a bite of some watermelon.

"Uhm, why'd you do that?"

"Hm? Do what?"

"Nobara don't play with me. You did that weird eye thing you do with me sometimes."

"Ugh Y/n, it sounds to me like they wanna be REALLY good friends not just good friends."

You cocked an eyebrow at her theory. "That's a stretch don't you think? We all just met."

"When someone as pretty as you comes in, that doesn't matter."

"Thank you but- I just- that's just not true."

"You can say what you want Y/n. I see you as a friend so when I say things like this, I mean no homo. You are really beautiful. To be attractive, it doesn't have to be all looks you know. Style, personality, voice, it's things like that. Take Hisoka from HunterxHunter for example. He's UGLY like....uglier than ugly but people still like him. His looks alone are NOT what's saving him, neither his romantic preference."

You chuckled and nodded your head. "I get what you mean, that dude grosses me out!"

"Oh, Ijichi's here, he just texted me. We can leave the bags right here and he will just come and get him. He's close by so nothing is gonna happen to our stuff. Let's go!" She took you by your wrist and you guys went on your merry way.