The Roast Session

Gojo brought you down to a room with a TV in it. Tons of movies were stacked on the table.

"What am I here for?" You asked him.

"I'm gonna teach you about cursed energy."

"But I already know about cursed energy."

"Yes, you're correct! but you do NOT know how to fully control it correctly and efficiently. You can't just use it as it comes. You have to control it, making sure you are not wasting cursed energy." Gojo stood next to you and he placed two soda cans on the table. "Alright take a look at these." He said with his hands spread out in front of him. Out of thin air it seemed, one can was knocked over and the other one was contorted in a twisted configuration.

You were confused as to why he would just knock over a soda can. "So what was the point of making a mess again?"

"Shush!" He pointed at the can that fell over. "This one is just cursed energy. The other one is cursed technique. Do you get it?"

You nodded. "Ohh yea like cursed energy is "electricity" and cursed techniques are what the "electricity" goes into to power many different appliances."

Damn she understood this faster than Yuji! "Alright! So, there are 7 different training methods for what I'm about to teach you. This one that I'm about to use is the most exhausting." He handed you a stuffed bear with purple boxing gloves on it. "Hold this, it's a cursed corpse from the principal. Now, you are going to watch these movies." He pointed to the movies placed on the tabletop.

"What? Why did you give me a cursed corpse?"

"You'll see soon enough." Gojo said with a smile on his face.

You were suspicious of his words so you became very cautious. Soon the doll woke up and aimed its fist toward your face. You immediately ducked and dropped it on the ground. "What the heck?! Is this some kind of revenge for me saying I didn't care about you earlier?!"

"Possibly, but in all seriousness, you are going to need to keep cursed energy flowing into this doll. If you don't, it'll wake up and try to punch you."

I'm not about to let myself get punched by a fucking doll Gojo gave me. Get over here! You grabbed it harshly. It woke up and tried to punch you once again. You immediately stopped it by grabbing its arm and ripping it clean off of its' body.

(I understand if at this point we have collectively agreed Y/n is her own person, I get it)

The poor cursed corpse ran and hid in a corner cowering in fear. "TRY THAT AGAIN, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!!"

Gojo's jaw was on the floor from shock. You turned around and stormed towards him, poking and jabbing his chest multiple times with your finger, causing him to be pushed back as you shoved him harshly. "And you!!! Don't ever try something like that again ASSHOLE!"

Ehh I knew this was gonna be a bad idea. He told himself. "Okay okay calm down." He gently grabbed your hand and smiled at you.

How can he always smile through everything!!? It pisses me off!! You thought.

"I'll get you a different one. For this one, if you stop flowing cursed energy into it, it'll just squeeze your hand (without pain) to get your attention. Does that sound good?" He held out another one to you.

You snatched it from him and plopped down on the couch. "Should've given me this one from the beginning...asshole." You muttered while using the remote to turn on the TV.

Gojo picked up the cursed corpse from earlier. "C-can I get the arm back please?" He asked sheepishly.

You threw the mangled arm behind you carelessly and started watching movies.