HAMILTON

*Peter pov*

I was in my room listening to the greatest thing the world Hamilton. May was trying to get tickets a while back but it was to expensive. It was the night before my birthday, i was hoping that someone would surprise me tickets but that never came. Mr. Stark  knocked on my door cause i did not here him. Then i heard my door barge opened. "What are you doing,and why can you not hear me."  "Mr. Stark i am listening to Hamilton, the greatest thing in the world." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "What is Hamilton?" "You have never herd of  Hamilton mr.stark,it's only the best musical in the entire world." I said. "Ok mr. Stark have a seat you will be amazed."

*time skip brought to you by ur author who has no ideas*

After listening to me and mr. Stark were crying. "Kid that was beautiful, i am going to try and get tickets for you and me and your girlfriend." Mr. Stark said. I blushed and said "mr. Stark she is not my girlfriend she is my best friend." " yeah sure." He said not believing it. "Ok kid go to bed you have a busy day tomorrow." "Good night mr. Stark".

*Tony pov*

As soon as i left the room i said something to Jarvis. "Jarvis order 4 Hamilton tickets for tomorrow nights showing." I said, i already had the kids birthday present but oh well i knew he wanted to see it more than anything in the world. Then as an extra surprise I messaged lin Manuel miranda himself to see if after the show if we could meet him and the cast after the show. He said that he would be hound to meet tony stark after the show. So it was set in place.

*peter pov*

The next morning i woke up and remembered what day it was august 10, my birthday. I got ready because may and my best friend y/n are coming over to celebrate. I walked down to the living room for all of the avengers sitting with a bunch of gifts on the table. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KID!!!!!" They shouted as soon as i walked in the room. After i opened all the gifts tony said that he had one more but it was for later tonight. "Hey pete call may and y/n tell them to come over at 5:30 pm and dress nice." I did it and i got a okay from both of them.

*Guess what another time skip brought to u from a depressed Bucky*

It was 5:30 and we were in the car i was not  told where we were going. "Can i please know?" I asked for the millionth time in the car ride to the theater. "No kid you will know when we get there."  Once we got there i knew exactly  where we were at roger theater. "Are seeing Hamilton." I asked. "Yup happy birthday kid." Me and y/n screamed. "And after the show we are meeting the cast." We went inside and hit up the merch stand were i got a and Peggy hoodie matching with y/n and a a t-shirt with the logo on it. We went to our seats and heard the angelic opening music. Me,may andy/n cried a-lot. After the show tony lead us back stage where we saw the cast standing there "hello mr.stark." The man the myth the legend, lin manual miranda said. Mr. Stark went and talked to dvidd diggs. "So i herd it's your birthday today." "Yup 17 years old today." "So how did you like the show?" Anthony asked " i loved it." "Peter there you are i have been looking for you and tony every where." Y/n said not noticing the cast right in front of her. She looked in front of her. "Oh my god!" She started talked the  jasmine, phillpa and Renée. "So is that your girlfriend"? Leslie asked. I blushed "nope just friends." They all looked like i was crazy. After a while we went home. It had to be the best birthday of my life.

*The casts pov*

5 years later

The cast invited to a wedding ofz peter parker and y/n l/n. We all remembered that day it was a beautiful wedding they were so in love.

The end

Word count 746