Help from the avengers(pjo crossover)

Hey guys, yes, this is a pjo au. GET OVER IT. Also, if you like pjo, let me know who your favorite character is and tell me what you think of the show. Also just no criticisms of the cast are prohibited in the comments, keep it to yourself.

*your pov*

You walked to thaila tree which was at the head of camp. It was parent weekend where a bunch of mortals would be able to come inside and stay for the weekend. "OMG this place is so sick how do i get to come every summer for the rest of my life. You overheard someone say walking up the tree and walking right passed you. "Hey do you need help finding someone." you asked not only were the famous y/n peter talked about but they did not know that. But you also are Percy Jackson's little sister and by little you mean by 2 minutes.

"Yeah we are looking for Peter, where would he be?" a lady with bright red hair you knew as natasha romanoff asked. "Well, depending on the time I currently do not have my phone on me, he is either at the sword arena training with Perc or he is lying in his cabin." you said to them as you walked down to the big house. "Sorry you guys were supposed to follow me to the athena cabin. "You heard the girl follow her." Tony said walking toward the blue house that you had to pass to get to the athena cabin.

"Hey Will, do you know where Peter is? These guys are looking for him." I said. "Yeah he is at the sword arena." will say to us. "Has nico got back from the underworld yet?" he asked. "Oh, yeah he is napping in his cabin but his shadow has traveled back and so he is probably still really out of it." you said because Will always got on to him about shadow traveling.

"Okay sorry he is always concerned with Nico. I'm not sure if you will meet him this weekend but..." you got cut off by someone yelling at you or maybe your brother. "Seaweed brain." hearing that you turned your head to see peter and percy running over to you while a very angry and wet annabeth chased after them. "Omg what did those idiots do to her. "What did you do, wise boy?" you yelled at them directed towards Peter but Percy could answer. "We threw her in the lake Peter said, running up to you and wrapping his arms around you and looking at the avengers. "Hey, guys, I thought mae was coming, not you guys." Peter asked. "Yeah, well we wanted to see what this camp you always talk about. We also wanted to meet this girl you're always talking about." Tony said, looking around the camp.

"The girl you're always talking about?" you backed up from peter. "Awww, you're blushing." Tony said. "I better be the only girl you are saying those things about pete." you said, turning to face him. "Only you baby." Peter said, pulling you back into his arms.

"Hi, I am hopefully the girl he is talking about y/n." you said. "Yes, you are, did you know that he is your lockscreen?" Nat said, walking over peter. "We are going to have tons of fun with you being here.'' Peter said sarcastically. "Yeah we are." Nat said, walking toward Annabeth and percy. "Hey, guys, do you want to hear some embarrassing stories about petey boy." she asked. "Yes I do! I also have some." Annabeth said. "Oh good so who has the quietest cabin?" she asked. "Mine." you said walking over with the rest of the avengers.

"Good in a bit we will meet later but until then I think someone is waiting for you y/n." She said everyone looked up to see a woman with brown curly hair and brown eyes standing 50 feet holding boxes and boxes of something. After seeing that you broke into a sprint toward your mother but most importantly the blue cookies. Percy, Annabeth and Peter ran after you to greet your mom.

The avengers looked confused as to who this woman was holding boxes on boxes of blue cookies. Why blue they thought. They then walked over to see what all the fuss was. "Hi, I am Tony." Tony said to your mom. "Sally jackson. Just have to say we love Peter. He is a delight. Make sure you tell mae that." Sally exclaimed. "We love him too." Steve responded. "Oh, mom, have you heard of killing bill by sza?" percy asked her with a shit eating grin.

Peter and Annabeth busted out laughing. "Yeah, I heard it's so relatable, right guys?" she asked us, laughing. "Wait, what do you mean?" nat asked, voice full of curiosity. "Do you remember a couple of years ago when that man Gabe Ugliano went missing?" Sally asked. "Yeah, I heard that it went to Buzzfeed unsolved." Clint Barton said. "Yeah well that's because he will never come back to me and thank god for that my friends." she said ominously. "What did you do to him?" nat asked intrigued. "Well let's just say medusa got him and got sold for a pretty hefty amount of money." she said laughing. "That is so badass." she said.

"Hey y/n mrs. Jackson, do you have extra ambrosia for Nico? He just woke and none left and I am waiting for our next supply from Chiron which comes at dinner tonight." came up and asked. "Yeah, I do." my mom said, pulling some out of her pocket and opening one of the boxes and handed a two wrapped bag of blue cookies 5 in each and handed them to me. "He is going to be so excited for this thank you Mrs. Jackson." Will start with your mom.

"What is with the blue cookies?" Tony asked. "Because Gabe said there is no such thing as blue food so I made everything blue and it kinda stuck with us and became our signature. "Yeah, so that is why they are blue. Sally said. "Yeah so Pete, how is school going?" Tony asked genuinely curious. "Oh yeah, it's good just Flash being his usual self and being an ass hole." Peter said.

*5 months later*

Annabeth, percy, peter and you were on the quest for the gods after promining never again but whatever you were on your way back but peter was badly injured and had passed out who were still a long way to camp. You had run out of ambrosia just a few minutes ago after giving him some it was helping a little bit but much. Who was about to iris message nico when you looked up and saw a particular building that would have the resources to help the four of you.