Forbidden relationship

*your pov*

You were sitting on your bed when there was a knock on your door. You got off your bed and opened your door, it was your secret boyfriend Peter Parker. You see, Peter was your best friend's older brother. He was a year older than you and your best friend.

She always told you that you could not date him. Since you started high school he was a sophomore and you were a freshman. But you have been secretly dating for 3 months without her knowledge.

"Hey, I thought you were busy today?" you asked, pulling him into your room. "I thought i should surprise you." he told you, wrapping my arms around him. "As much as I love when you surprise me, but your sister is going to be here in like 15 minutes. So you need to leave." I told him as I got out of his arms and opened my door to walk him out to his car.

"Hey, why don't we tell her about us?" Peter asked me as we walked towards my front door. "As much as i would love to tell her, she would tell us to break and i would lose you and my best friend." you told him as you got out the door and he walked and opened his car door.

*Peter's pov*

I walked into my little sister's best friends and also my girlfriend's house. I knocked on her bedroom door and after a few minutes she answered. "Hey, I thought you were busy." she asked me as she pulled me into her room. "I thought I would surprise you." I told her as she wrapped herself in my arms.

"As much as I love when you surprise me, but your sister will be here in 15 minutes, so you need to leave." she told me as she got out of my arms and started walking me to my car. Well, actually it was Mae's car but I was borrowing it. "Why don't we just tell her about us?" I asked my lovely girlfriend. "As much as i would love to tell her, she would tell us to break up then i would lose you and my best friend." she told me as I walked to my car.

*your pov*

A few minutes after Peter left your house, your best friend knocked on your door. "Hey bestie." she said as she walked inside and gave me a hug. "Hey y/n, why was Peter's location shown to him that he was here?" she asked because she did not want me and her brother dating. "Oh he was dropping off some papers form the internship i needed to fill out for mr. stark." I said lying to my best friend's face.

"Hey, does Peter talk about any girls around you that he is into?" she asked me for 30 minutes of us hanging out in my room. "No, why do you ask?" I asked, trying to cover up the fact that I am the only girl her brother is talking to or about. "Because I might set him up with a girl I know." she confessed to me as she pulled up a picture of Liz from our science class. "Oh her, I don't think she's Peter's type." I told her knowing that I was Peter's type.

"What do you mean, not his type? I thought he had a crush on her." she asked me as i got up and grabbed a snack from the fridge. "Well, we were talking about girls and guys we like slash girls we like one day and i asked him about Liz and he said he did not like her like that." I told her about the conversation that we had.

*a few days later*

It was Saturday, you and Peter would cuddle in his bed at his house. "Hey Peter, where is my makeup bag?" your best friend barged into his room only to see her best friend and brother cuddling after she told you she was off limits.

"WHAT THE HELL." she screamed at us as both me and jumped up to start explaining to each other. " y/n i told you he was off limits and what do i find you doing cuddling the one person i did not want you to date." she yelled at me "Peter I also told you that she was off limits, and you go and date her anyway after I specifically told you not to." he told peter as she turned to peter. "Let me explain please penny." "So how long have you been sneaking around my back?" she asked as she sat on peter's bed "three months." he told his sister looking at his feet. "Wow, so you kept this from me for 3 fucking months and thought I would never find out?" she again yelled at us. "Look y/n after today i do not want to see you ever again, or talk to me.

*2 weeks later*

You sat on your bed waiting for Peter,because today you were going to break up with him. You had lost your best friend,because of him and he could not be with his sister because of you.

After waiting for 15 minutes Peter came to your place and said "hey you wanted to talk to me?" he asked me as we walked into my room and sat on my bed. "Yeah so you know, how your sister found out we are together and no longer wants anything to do with and I cannot be the reason you and your sister never talk so I think we should break up." I told him the tears formed in my eyes. "What, but i do not care if my sister talks to me i want to be with you." he told me grabbing my hands. I pulled my hands away from his grasp and got up and grabbed the most recent hoodie I took from him and put in his hands. "I am so sorry, peter but I can not do this any more." I told him as I walked him to my door. "I can't believe you're doing this all because of my sister." he told me as he walked out of my house. As soon as he left I broke down in tears, then I texted my penny and told her that I broke up with Peter and if she wanted to patch things up. She said she would like that because she missed her best friend and I missed her a lot. We planned to meet on Saturday at my place so I did not want to see peter. Something I never told Peter was that I was in love with him. Only after 3 months of dating.

*6 months later*

It has been six months since your breakup with Peter and everything between you and Penny are back to normal, except that you still missed Peter and you were in love with him but you are sure that he met some girl at mit campus and forgot about you. But today he was coming back for winter break. You and Penny were hanging out when you heard the front door open. You knew it was Peter. You were expecting him to walk hand in hand with some girl but he did not. "Hey pen, can I talk to you privately?" he asked as he shut the door and ran to the house. "Yeah sure, let's go to your room." she told peter as she got off the couch and walked to peter's old bedroom.

*peter's pov*

"I know you said i could not date y/n, but please let us i love her. I can not live without her so please for my heart can i please date her?" he asked, his eyes filled with sadness from the last 6 months. "I have seen her, i know i seriously hurt both of you by getting all pissed that you were dating. So I give you my blessing."

*your pov*

You were sitting on the couch when Peter came out and kissed you. "What are you doing? She forbids us from dating." "Yeah, just don't do it in front of me." she told you and you looked at her and she nodded her head "so if you will have me back, you can." "Yes, I want you back."