Help from the avengers pt 2.

*tony's pov*

It was 11 pm on a saturday i had just come out from the lab with bruce for bed when Jarvis made an announcement: "there is unknown personnel at the door." he said pulling up the video footage. Through the camera you could see 3 teenagers who looked beaten, bruised and blooded. One was holding an unconscious Peter in there arms as soon as Tony saw that he jumped and ran to the door.

"What in the actual hell happened to you guys?" Tony says, opening up the door like some sort of psycho. "Empousa." you said, voice shaken. "What now." Tony questioned. "Don't worry about that now, do you have ambrosia here?" Percy asked, voice full of worry. "Yeah, in the kitchen cabinet." Bruce said, putting Peter on the couch. "Good! Go get it. y/n you go to the bathroom and tell will he better get over here now." Annabeth said, taking charge of the situation. "Yes captain" Tony said, intimidated by Annabeth's striking gray eyes.

After fifteen minutes Peter was awake and he had been there for fifteen minutes. "Was that the worst injury you have ever had?" Tony asked will. "No, one time I delivered a baby." will say nonchalantly. "What!" Tony said, shocked. "Yeah, the worst experience of my life." Will said, packing up his medical supplies.

"It traumatized him." Peter said horsley. "Hey kid, how are you feeling?" Tony greeted me. "I-i f-feel f-f-fine." Pete said as he passed out from exhaustion. "Does that usually happen?" Tony asked, confused. "Yeah, the side effect of the ambrosia makes people really tired." Will said.

"Really, i just eat some then jump in a body of water." you say. "We know y/n." will said with an irritated tone. "Don't give me that i will make you deliver another baby." you laughed. "Got something to tell us there y/n?" Annabeth asked. "No, but I can." you said, smirking. "Again got something to tell us?" percy asked laughing but looking serious.

"No, but I know people who are pregnant." you say. "Oh, true I do too." Annabeth said. "y/n if you do that i will actually drown you." Will said. "Ha! Got you there you can't do that i am a daughter of poseidon." you said. "I will make it happen." Will said.

"When will Peter wake up?" Bruce said tiredly. "For the rest of the night I will come back tomorrow after he wakes up. Keep in touch with me" he said pointing to percabeth and you.

"We will." you said going over to Peter and sitting next to him. "Y'all can go to sleep, I will stay up with him." you said, taking his hand. "No you need sleep y/n you are exhausted as well." Annabeth said, acting in mom fashion. "But I want to stay with him." you pouted. "No go to sleep, you know this happens everytime he has had ambrosia ever since the bite." percy said.

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" Bruce asked." "Oh! So every time he has ambrosia he passes out because the super healing he got from the bite messes with the powers of ambrosia." Will said. "Oh, wow that is interesting. I am going to have to look into that." Bruce said, looking at the little square of fudge looking stuff.

"Yeah, so who does the medical exams at camp half-blood?" Tony asked. "Oh usually me but sometimes my siblings." Will said. "Wow! Do you want to go to medical school?" Bruce asked. "Yeah, but I can not afford it right now." Will said. "Well if you want to go I can send a letter of recommendation for you to any med school you would like." Tony said.

"Omg really." Will said to Tony, eyes widening. "Yeah you save pete every time he gets stabbed or any injury." "That is awesome, thank you mr. stark." Will said as he got up to leave to get back to camp. "Why don't you stay for the night solace." Tony said.

"Yeah, let me just get in touch with my siblings." Will said leaving to get in touch with his siblings. "Everyone looked over to see you and Peter both passed out. You were on the floor holding Peter's hand like otters do when they sleep.

*the next day*

The next morning Peter woke up to hearing a camera. He opened his eyes to see Sam and Bucky snapping photos of the two of them since they were not there on parents weekend. They had not met you yet so obviously they were shocked to see them sleeping holding a girl's hand. "Pete, who's the girl?" Bucky said, still looking at his phone. "Boys what are you doing go to the kitchen for a moment i need to speak to peter.'' Tony said, walking into the living room. "Fine we will be back and we will be getting our answers." Sam said.

"Pete, how are you feeling this morning?" Tony asked. "Better i feel well rested." Pete said. "Good, I am glad." Tony said, walking back to get Sam and Bucky. "Yall can come back out now." Tony said sternly.

"Finally, now Parker, who is the girl who is lying on the floor?" Sam asked. "That is my girlfriend of-" Peter got cut off. "2 years 6 months 18 days." you said getting up and sitting on the arm of the couch." you said.

"Wow, how do you keep track like that?" Peter asked. "Because I remember everything." you replied. "That is sweet. So where did you guys meet?" Bucky asked. "We met at the summer camp I went to in the summer when we were 12. We were then best friends till we were 16 then we officially got together." Peter said, looking at you. "Aww, that is adorable." sam said. Then Percy Annabeth and Will came down stairs. Will gave peter one last check up before they all headed back for camp. It was nice that peter had a family that made sure he was protected.