lay your love on me

You were working on your new movie with your best friend Peter parker. You played Sophie in mamma mia and Peter played sky. So of course yall had to do the lay all your love on me scene together. You and Peter actually saw the musical together. During filming you fell deeper in love with your best friend. You did not know how this was going to go. 

*peter's pov*

After months and months of filming for my new movie mamma mia i realized that my best friend y/n is the love of my life. "She's sweet, funny, really pretty." I was telling my co-star Meryl streep. "Aww you're in love with her peter." yeah well i got to go film the lay all your love on me scene with her bye."

*after filming*

"Hey y/n do you want to go to dinner with me tonight?" I asked very nervously. "Like a date"? She asked if a blush appeared on her cheeks. "If you want." I said.

*Your pov*

"Hey y/n do you want to go to dinner with me tonight?" Peter asked. "Like a date?" "if you want."

*3 years later*

You and Peter stood in your hotel for the night. "Can you believe this started because we filmed a scene together that was kinda spicy." you said pointing your fingers between you and your new husband. 

yall if you could not tell this is based of mamma MIA. also sorry about the spelling mistakes. 

bye i love you guys new story coming next week