Announcing that your date

*your pov*

You sat in your tight black dress at your vanity doing your makeup well you were waiting for your boyfriend, Peter. Y'all had been dating in secret for 6 months now and tonight you had a speech you were going to announce that you were dating.

Of course you were nervous about their reactions because you were the captain of the volleyball team and you were very popular, Peter on the other hand was on the decathlon team and not popular.

"You look so pretty lovie." Peter said as he came into my room and sat on my bed. Also Peter had no idea I was doing this, so it was also a surprise for him.

"So you ready for your speech tonight babes?" he asked me as he got off my bed and came and gave me a hug. "No, not really but it will be okay." I told him as I sprayed my setting spray all over my face and then grabbed my favorite perfume and sprayed it all over me as well. "You will be okay, you will do great my love." he told me as he grabbed my hand. I let go of his hand and eyed him up and down. He was wearing a nice black and white suit.

"So, this comes from my uncle's house?" I asked him to recognize the suit from when he first announced he was Iron man. "Clever girl, it is from your uncle." he told me as he did a full 360 degrees so i could see the full suit."you look so handsome baby." I told him as he was now facing me. "Thank you, you look so gorgeous."

"Thank you so much baby." I told him as I grabbed my heels and put them on my feet. "Oh, so you're finally ready to go." Peter asked you, as you got up and grabbed your bag. "Yes, I am ready but I might throw up." you told him as you walked out of the room and down the steps. "Hey, you will be fine." he comforted you as you walked to Peter's beat up honda civic.

"So am I parking in the back so one one see's u." he asked me as we pulled into the school parking lot. "I don't really care,if you want to go in the back go in the back." you told him as you brought out your note cards with your speech on them and made sure they were in order.

"Okay well, here I will go to the park and you can go in and get prepared." he told me as he pulled in the front of the school and he put on a hat that did not show his face. "Okay i will see you in there.'' I told him as I got out of the car I kissed his cheek and walked into the building.

*peter's pov*

I walked to the front door of my beautiful girlfriend's house and knocked on the door. Her mom answered the door. "Hey, Peter, how are you today?" she asked me as she opened the door so i could walk in the house. "Yeah I am good, how are you?" I told her as I sat on the couch to give y/n a few more minutes till I went to your room to say hi to you.

"I am good, you look very nice, is it from my brother?" she asked me as i got up and got some water. "Yes. you going to night mrs. rodgers?" Peter asked your mom as he brought his water to his lips.

"No, unfortunately I have to work the night shift so I can not make it, but my brother and Morgan are going so you will be sitting with them." she told me as she grabbed her work bag. "Well, I got to go, I will see you tomorrow and tell y/n that there are leftovers in the fridge." she said walking to the door. "Well, I think we were going to get dinner after so those probably will not get eaten tonight." I told her as she closed the door.

*your pov*

I walked through the makeshift red carpet that was made of tissue paper to the gym. "y/n you look so pretty." you turned around to see your cousin Morgan ran up to you and hugged you. You picked her and hugged her back. "Is Peter coming tonight?" she asked, looking around for him. "Yes, he is parking the car. Just as you said Peter came up and stole Morgan from your arms. "Hey, I was holding her meanie." I told Peter as I pouted. "Well, I wanted her so ha." Peter said to me as he put Morgan down as we walked into the gym. "OMG, y/n you look so pretty." Betty squealed as she came and hugged me. "Aww thank you so much, so do you." I told her as I hugged her back. "Hi, you are really pretty." Morgan said to betty.

"Awwww, thank you you look so pretty to morgan." she said as you sat down at a chair. "Hey, guys if yall can grab a seat we can get started in a few minutes." the sports director said as me, morgan, betty, tony and peter sat down. After a few minutes of waiting the light's dimmed slightly and the sport's director walked to the microphone. "Hey guys so let's start with the football team, so if flash thompson would come up and provide us with his speech." he said into the mic and then flash walked up to the mic. "So, I am the captain of the football team, I am super hot so I am a little bit of the best. But I still needed to work my butt off to get the title of team captain."

His speech dragged on for 5 minutes about how hot and perfect he is and talked about the time i rejected him because i was dating peter or because i did not like him.

*time skip till after all of the other sports are done"

"So we have finished all the sports but one would be mrs. y/n l/n please come up, for her speech." he said i got up and pulled my dress down, i walked up to the mic. "So as you know i was the captain of the volleyball and i still tried to keep my grades up but this is not about me. I could not do that without my friends, aunt, uncle, my mom, and most importantly my boyfriend Peter parker.

*peter's pov*

I sat in the chair listening to a beautiful girlfriend's speech when she was listing the people who inspired her when I heard my name. But no one knew we were dating. It made me proud knowing that I inspire my beautiful girlfriend. Then she started saying something on how you should do the stuff you care about and not think about what other people think. At this moment she said thank you and walked back to her seat and laid her pretty head on my shoulder. It was a good day.