mean girls

*your pov*

"Peter, are you going with us to see the new Mean girls movie?" you asked your best friend. "What do you mean girls?" Peter asked, confused. "WHAT YOU NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF MEAN GIRLS!!" you yelled dramatically so your entire lunch table could hear. "Yup never heard of it." Peter said as if he did something wrong. "It is a really good chick flick from 2004." mj said from her corner. "Yeah dude even I have seen it. And coming from me it's a good movie." flash thompson said from the table over. "Peter, that's it. We are having a mandatory movie night tonight and you are watching Mean girls." you slammed your hand on the table even more dramatically. "Okay fine i will watch it, though i don't usually watch chick flicks.'' Peter said, staring at his lunch.

"You should then make him listen to the musical and maybe find a slime tutorial on youtube." mj said looking up from her book. You immediately smiled and looked at her. "You have the best ideas I have ever heard." you said. "Oh! By the way we are all wearing pink to the movies because that is what you do." you said looking around.

*later that day*

You knocked on Peter's front door. After waiting a few minutes his aunt Mae answered the door. "So what movie is tonight?" Mae asked opening the door for you to let you in. "Mean girls." you said taking a seat on the couch. "Why and how did he watch that with you?" Mae laughed. "I forced him." you said with a smile. "That is awesome." Mae said, walking into the kitchen. "I know I can not believe he has never seen you, because he was raised by you, who is an aunt." you said standing by the counter.

"Yeah, I did not think he would like it." Mae confessed. "PETE COME ON." you yelled to him from his room. "I am coming, I am not ready for this, I have a feeling that I am not going to like this movie." Peter said, walking out of his bedroom and sitting dramatically on the couch.

"Trust me, you will love it. It is so iconic." you said sitting next to him pulling up the movie to watch on the tv. There was a knock on the front door. "I will get it. It is the cheese fries I ordered." you said smile like a kid in a candy store. "Why cheese fries?" Peter asked. "You will see." you told peter.

"I still think I still feel like I am going to hate this movie." Peter complained again. "Sush." you said walking back to the couch and pressed play on the movie and the opening scene started playing. "Wait, that is Lindsay Lohan from the Parent Trap." Peter asked, looking over at you. "Yes, it is Peter's good job." you said. A few minutes later Tina Fey came on screen. "I have seen her before!" Peter called out when she came on the scene. "Yeah, she was on saturday night live." you said getting up and throwing away the cheese fries.

*after the movie*

"So what did you think?" you asked as the credits rolled. "It was so good!" he said with a shocked expression. "I know right." you are laughing. "Okay, but I need to know what chick flicks you have seen?" you asked as you looked at your phone. "Not many, I have seen mamma mia, legally blond 1 and 2 and now mean girls." Peter said counting his fingers. "I will watch the devil wear a prada next time."

Two days later you and Peter were playing a very intense game of pickleball, when all of the sudden Peter started quoting mean girls. "Are you quoting mean girls?" you asked him to lose focus and made the ball out of the cort and out by the bleachers. "Yes, I am now going to get the ball." Peter said.

"Okay, are you ready to watch the musical on youtube tomorrow?" you asked him to come back from getting the ball. "Yeah, I think it is going to be iconic." Peter said and he served the ball to you.

"Okay, let's go because I am so excited." you said. "Okay." he said, walking to put the paddles away and the ball and walked to the car.

A little over two hours later you and Peter had watched the musical then listened to the soundtrack again and again. "We should watch the original again." Peter suggested. "Okay yeah we can do that." you said, grabbing the tv remote and turning it on.

While watching it Peter quotes the whole movie. "How do you know this movie so well when you have seen it once." you asked. "I have seen it more because it was so good." Peter said, quoting mr. duval's next line in the film.

"See, I am not surprised because I have seen this movie 100 times." you told him putting your.

"I have seen it 10 times." Peter said, smiling at you. "Wait, you never confirmed if you were coming with us to see the new movie in a few days." you asked. "Of course I am coming!" Peter said, pausing it and running out of his bedroom. "Okay I should've known you were coming so I can add one more ticket to our seats." you said, grabbing your computer. "You know I can ask mr. stark if he could rent a private theater?" Peter asked you. "Would you?" you asked happily.

"Yeah, I would do it so that we can be as loud as we want during the movie." Peter said, pulling out his phone and unlocking it to call mr. stark. "Hey, mr. stark could you rent a private theater for me and some friends to see the mean girls movie?" "yeah that's fine kid." Tony said. "He said yes." Peter said, smiling. "Yay!" you said to him, giving him a big hug.

*one week later*

It was finally the day you were seeing the mean girls movie with Peter and your friends. You dressed in all pink. Peter was also wearing pink because you told him you would kick him out if he did not. The movie was good but the original was better.

A/N: Hey guys! Okay so this came because i think peter would totally love the 2004 mean girls movie so i made him stan it. But also what did you think if you saw the new mean girls? I saw it and I now have a Renee Rapp obsession :)