April fools day

so your getting it earlier because i am busy on Saturday so your getting it early 

"y/n your package is here." my dad screamed at me from downstairs in the avengers compound. I had ordered it a week ago for tomorrow. Tomorrow is April Fool's Day and that is the day I go all out. This year was no different except I had a boyfriend and I was 17 years old.

I already knew what I was going to do on New Year's Eve. So I finally put my plan into action. About a week ago I placed an order for a fake positive pregnancy test. Me being 17 and my dad being very protective he was going to have a heart attack.

But the person i was most scared and excited for was my boyfriend of 3 months Peter Parker. Yes we were sexually active but we were always safe so i was very nervous for his reaction. I think it will be hilarious so i can not wait for tomorrow. "So what did you get nat asked me walking into my room after i practically spirited to my room to open the package.

"I got a fake pregnancy test for tomorrow." I said , holding it up in all of its glory. "You want in?" I asked her, really hoping she would. "Absolutely, I want in." "perfect." I said getting up and hiding the fake pregnancy test under my bed.

The next morning I woke up and acted as if nothing was wrong to defuse suspension. As I was walking downstairs Sam and Bucky were throwing pie into everyone's face. I was really hoping that they were not going to do it to me, they would most likely do it to Peter. My dad called everyone down for breakfast. When I got to the table I whispered something into Nat's ear hoping that Peter would catch on that I might need a pregnancy test.

I did not eat much and then ran to the bathroom and played a throw up noise on my phone. To really get the effect going. Then I heard someone knock on the door. "y/n are you okay." Peter asked after he knocked on the door. I was really hoping this was giving him signals. "Yeah I am ok Peter, I will be out in a minute." "Okay, take your time." Peter said, walking away from the door.

"y/n i got the thing you wanted from the store." Nat said, knocking on my door as me and Peter are cuddling in my bedroom. "You can come to Nat." I yelled as I needed to get the prank rolling. "What did you need from the store? I could have got it for you yesterday when I went." Peter said as Nat was walking, handing me the Walmart bag.

I walked into the bathroom to pretend to take the test. I stayed in the bathroom for a good 5 or 6 minutes trying to act as normal as possible. I started to fake cry as I walked out of the bathroom. "Peter, I have something to tell you." I said I was going to sit on the bed with him. "What is it?" he asked, getting scared. "Peter, I am pregnant." you said pulling the test from behind our back. "What but we used protection every single time." he said, getting concerned for mine and his life because of my father.

"I am so sorry, if you want to leave i understand.'' I said fully expecting it to go too far and he might break up with me. "No, it takes 2 to make a baby sweetie." he said trying to cheer me up. "Hey Peter, I need to tell you something." I said I needed to wrap this up. "This is a fake pregnancy test." I said , starting to smile and laugh. "Really." "yeah." I said , showing him the package. "Do you want to help me prank my dad?

"Yes I do,let's hope I do not die because of this prank though." he said, totally on board with the idea of it.

"Dad, I need to tell you something." I said walking with Peter in the living room. "What is it sweetheart?" he asked, not knowing what was going to happen. "You might want to sit down dad, this is big." "You're not pregnant are you?" he asked like it was a joke. I looked down at my lap and pulled out the fake test to show him. He looked at it then at Peter anger in his eyes as he got up and ran to the lab to grab his suit. "PETER YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO RUN" he shouted, as peter started to run around the compound. 30 minutes went by and you called your dad to tell him that it was a prank. "Hey dad, can I tell you something?" "what." he yelled at you "it's a fake pregnancy test" you said laughing at him. "I hate you so much." so it was a successful prank.