the campout

You and the avengers were on a campout. You did not want to go on it but then you found out peter was going, you had liked peter for ever. So you were hoping something would happen this weekend. You and Peter had been friends since 6th grade and you had been a part of the team scene when you were 15 years old.

"Hey y/n are ready to go." Tony screamed at me, from downstairs. "Yes, I screamed from my room. Well, I was on the phone with my best friend MJ. I grabbed my tent and duffle bag. As I got in the car I parked my butt right next to my best friend Peter Parker. "Is everyone ready to go?" Tony said.

"Yes.'' We all shouted at him so we could get to the campsite before dark. About an hour into the drive you got really hungry."hey... Tony, can we get food please? I am hungry." "No, we can wait till we get there. '' he said as he passed the exit with all of the good fast food restaurants. "Hey y/n do you want to watch a movie with me." "Sure pete."

"How much longer till we get to the campsite." Scott asked for the 50th time in the last 2 minutes. "No and if you ask again I will drop you off on the side of the road. "Tony, I am still hungry. Can we get food?" "no we can not get food we need to get it later."

*time skip to when they get there because i am lazy*

"Finally we are here." I said getting out of the car and stretching my legs for the first time in three hours. "Here" Tony said, throwing a bag of pizza at me and Peter. "Thank you." I said taking the pizza in mine and Peter's tent. We had a limited number of tents each person had to share, so me and Peter were told to share because we were the closest in age.

So I know it is very cliche but I really liked Peter. I know it is a very teen movie. I am in love with my best friend but he doesn't realize. But I have no idea if he likes me back. I really hope he does.

*peter's pov*

So the avengers and i are going camping. I have always had a thing for her, but never told anyone. So I was very happy when she told me she was going on the campout. I also kind of freaked out when I found I was sharing a tent with my long-time crush and best friend.

On the way there me and y/n watched the kissing booth movie on netflix. She loved that movie which is why I downloaded it in the first place.(if you don't like it i am sorry).

We got to the campsite after a very chaotic drive there. Then Tony threw pizza at me and y/n. A couple hours later Tony started a campfire. "Wait so you're telling me you kissed steve on a mission nat?" I asked because this is the first time I have heard this before.

"Yes I did, he was a good kisser too." she said with no shame. "Yes I did." she said again with no shame. It had been a couple hours and it was now 12:30 in the morning. The fire was shining on her face. It made her features light up, she was gorgeous.

*your pov*

It was 12:30 in the morning and the rest of the team went to bed except for me and Peter. The fire was still going, lighting up his features making his sharp jawline appear in the fire light.

God he was so gorgeous I thought to myself. Then I did something I was probably going to regret, I leaned in closer and I kissed him right on the lips. His lips were so soft and felt great on my lips. It was perfect, the moment was perfect, everything was so perfect. It took him a minute but he melted into the kiss.

*peter's pov*

She leaned in and kissed me. It felt magical, it was soft and gentle, nothing like my previous girlfriends before. I was so happy my long-time crush kissed me.

*your pov*

Once we broke apart we sat in a comfortable silence. "So what are we now?" I asked him. "You're my girlfriend if you want to be." "yes." I said in an instant. "Best campout ever." we said in unison.