coffee girl

*your pov*

I walked into work at the local coffee shop. I had been working in the coffee shop scene my freshman year at MIT university. I originally just wanted some money to go out with my friends or maybe if I ever got a boyfriend.

My efforts to get one were not going well. The only boy I wanted was this regular person at my coffee shop. He always got hot chocolate with extra whipped cream. I knew his name was Peter but other than that I knew nothing about this boy. The fact that I could never pull him actually made me sad. One day I was so close to putting my number on his cup but then I chicken out of doing it.

One reason I did n't do it is because I was totally sure a guy like him had a girlfriend and I did not want to get in the way of her if she was like my brother's ex-girlfriend. I walked to my locker in the back, put on my apron then walked out into the floor to take orders and make drinks. We were very slow today because it was 12:00 on a Tuesday. Also the shop was on campus so a lot of people were in class or the dining halls.

The bell to the store rang as the door opened. I looked up from what I was doing. My heart fluttered at the sight of him. He was with some guy in a suit. I was wondering if that was his dad.

As they walked closer the guy looked more and more familiar. Then I realized that it was Tony freaking Stark. I wanted to scream,but I kept my composure and walked to the counter leaving what I was doing for my co-worker.

"Hey, what can I get for you today, sir." I asked Tony to ignore Peter for the moment. "A black coffee with no sugar," he said looking at Peter."What do you want, kid?" he asked Peter. Before he could answer I said:"Let me guess a large hot chocolate with extra whipped cream." I said he smiled and nodded his head.

"Okay your total is 10 dollars and 50 cents,those will be out shortly."i said walking away to the counter to make the drinks.i grabbed all i needed for the hot chocolate and plain black coffee.

*peter's pov*

"Okay where to kid." mr. Stark asked me to walk to my favorite place on campus, the coffee shop. In reality I was just going to see if y/n was working. She was my crush scene freshman year. "This coffee shop is the best on campus" I said walking up to the door. "Okay kid" tony said flowing peter. The minute we walked, y/n stopped what she was doing and looked my way. God she's gorgeous i thought well tony was already getting in the line so i did as well.

*your pov*

"Peter your hot chocolate is ready and sir your black coffee is ready." I said Peter was sitting on a chair texting someone, probably his girlfriend. "Thank you y/n." Peter said, grabbing his drink.

Then Peter and Tony Stark got up and left. It was now 9:30 pm and you were closing up the coffee shop, when Tony Stark came in "hey so i came in earlier with peter parker and he got hot chocolate and i noticed he was very enticed by you and he is to scared but here is his number if you want to text him." he said handing me a small little paper with a simple phone number."yeah i will shoot him a text."

Thinking about that memory made your heart skip a beat. It had been 5 years since that day and you and Peter had been together for 5 years. We dated for 3 years and married for 2. Everyday at the wedding Tony teased Peter that he had to give me Peter's number instead of him giving it to me.

a/n okay so i just wanted to say thank you for 1 thousand reads on this story like i love that you read this bullshit. but you do so thank you also get ready for next week becuase next saterday because it is april fools day.