The boy at the water park

*your pov*

You were sitting in the pool by the lily pads. When you were tapped on the shoulder by a guy who looked about your age. He had beautiful chocolate curls and chocolate eyes.

"Hey i was wondering if you wanted to go on the howling tornado with me? My aunt won't go with me and I have no siblings to go with me." the boy said as I turned around to face him. "Yes, I will. That is my favorite water slide at the great wolf lodge." you told him as you glided over to the side of the pool so you could get out of the pool to get in line for the howling tornado. "So what's your name?" the boy asked you as he followed you up the wet steps to the slide. "My name is y/n. What's yours?" you told him as you followed him to the back of the line. "My name is peter." Peter told you while he sat on the railing for a little bit. The line moved and yall would be in the line for 10 minutes which is good for the middle of summer at great wolf lodge.

"We are next, do you want the front or the back of the float?" Peter asked you as the people in front of you got on to the float. "I want the back because that is the best seat on the slide." you told peter as the float that you guys were going to be on finally comes out of the dispenser and gets on the platform. As soon as you walked to your seat and Peter got his. the lifeguard asked if they were ready. "Okay stay seated, hold on and have fun." The lifeguard pressed the button and we started to go down the water slide for the first time.

"Here comes the drop." Peter warned you as it happened 2 seconds later. While dropping Peter screamed not in a scared way, more of this is a fun way. After the drop it was still crazy after it calmed down and yall got off of the slide you started talking again. "So, where are you from?" Peter asked as you walked to the wave pool with him. "I am from North Carolina but we are on our way to Queens, New york." you told him as you walked into the wave pool peter following very close behind you. "No way! That's where I am from . I am just here on vacation." Peter said as you sat down in the water.

"Omg wait what school are you going?Maybe I know where it is." he asked sitting next to me. "Yeah, I am going to midtown high school of technology". You said nonchalantly while a pretty woman maybe late 20 earlier 30's walked over to peter. "No way i got there." Peter said to you while he turned his attention to the nice looking women behind him. "Hey, Peter, I was thinking about getting some pizza for dinner. Would you be down?" she asked Peter while you stood there awkwardly while he had a conversation with the lady.

"Yeah that's fine." Peter said to the lady. "Okay well i am going back to the room for a little you okay on your own?" "yeah i will be fine without you, i am not 6 mae.'' Peter said to the lady as she turned around and walked out of the wave pool.

"I don't want to be nosy, but who was that?" you asked Peter after not speaking for a little bit. "Oh that's just my aunt, she is here with me." Peter told you. "So do you want to race on the blue and orange slides?" you asked as you stood up. "Yeah, sure, let's do it." Peter said, also standing up, walking to get 2 mats, one for you and one for him.

"Come on let's go y/n." Peter called as he waved to you. "coming ." you called to him as you ran over. "Can you see how long the line is?" Peter asked the scene where you were in front of him, "Yeah, there are like 2 other people in line peter." you responded while you continued to walk up the steps.

"I am so going to win." you tell him as he walks in front of you. "Actually, I am going to win because I am taller." Peter claims to you while you finally get to the slides. "That does not even make sense pete." you tell him as you put your mat on the slide ready for your race.

When you got to the bottom you could not see Peter until a few seconds later when you saw him finally go down the slide. "See, i told you i was going to win." you yelled to him. As soon as he put his mat away he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder and walked you to the pool and threw you in it. "Peter, that is not funny." you yelled at Peter while he jumped in.

"I am so sorry y/n i thought it would be funny." Peter told you as he ran his fingers through his hair. "It was not funny though." you said as you tried to dunk him, it did not work. "Did you just try to dunk me?" Peter asked as he pulled your hands off him. "Maybe I think you deserve it." you snarled at him in a bratty tone.

"No, I do not," he responded. "Are you sure, because I think everyone agrees with me that you do." you said to him as you swam away from him. "I think you're just jealous because I threw you in the pool and you can't do anything to me." he told you as he swam over to you.

*a week later*

Today was the day you were finally moving into your apartment in Queens, New york. You had been texting Peter since you got his number, the day before you left the great wolf lodge. You planned to meet up after everything was moved into the apartment.

It took a while but you finally got it done and told Peter to meet you at the school. He said okay and then you ran to where you planned to meet him. You sat at the park, it did not wait long because after a few minutes he came behind you and covered your eyes and asked you guess who. "Peter, I know it's you." you told him while turning around to face him. "While I thought you would be scared." he pouted at you. "Well it did not work stupid." you told him while walking away from him. "Hey, just remember that I am showing you around." he said as he waited a minute before catching up with ease.

"Fine, then show me around." you sassed at him. "I was getting to that little girl." he sassed back. "I am not little." you said appalled that he would ever say that to you. "You are little." he told you again. "That is really rude." you said as you walked into a starbucks. "What are we doing here?" Peter asked as he also walked in.

"I want a pink drink, what do you want?" you asked him as you walked into the line. "I guess, I could get a vanilla bean frappuccino." Peter said, following you into the line. "Hi, what can I get for you today?" the barista asked "I am going to get a venti pink drink and he is going to get a grande vanilla bean frappuccino." you told her peter social anxiety was acting up so you ordered for him. Peter told you he was paying which you tried to pay but he just took your card and used it to pay for it.

And that is how I met Peter, you finished the story as you looked up at the avengers who listened carefully.