she's mine

*your pov*

You were a senior in high school with a 1 and a half year old. See you got pregnant with your daughter in your freshman year of high school. After you told her dad he left immediately but it did not bother you.so when your daughter was 3 months old you moved to new york. Six months later you were dating the best person in the world, Peter Parker. He had no idea you had a child and yall had been dating for over a year. Every time he saw her you told him that she was your baby sister. So you did not think of it again until you were missing dates because she was sick. Peter was also starting to notice. "Hey y/n why have you been missing dates?" "my sister has been sick." So why does that mean you're taking care of her?" "because my mom is working late."

*peter's pov*

For the past month y/n had been taking care of her sister. But every time I bring up her sister she looks away from me and her sister looks nothing like her mom and a lot like y/n. So I have been thinking that y/n is actually her mom, but I do not know why she did not tell me from the beginning. I am honestly hurt that she did not tell me. But I can't force her to. So I will not force her.

*your pov*

You were sitting on your bed looking at a box in your room that you hid in pictures from when your daughter was born. When Peter walked in with your daughter. "What are you looking at?" Peter asked "nothing" , you said putting the picture down in the box and closed it. "Mommy can i have a snack please". Your daughter asked. Forgetting that Peter was in the room you said "sure baby mommy will get you a snack." "You mean sister right?" "peter she is actually my child."  

short one because I have had really shitty week and have had no motivation but next week will be longer and better.