he finds out your secret

There was this boy that you really liked in your classes. You have known him since the 1st grade when you moved to queens from y/h/t (your hometown). Sure you talked to him but not much. He is in almost all your classes. You knew he knew your dad because you were Tony Stark's daughter. And this boy had a stark internship. No one knew about this crush.

"You will be starting a project with someone of my choosing," the teacher said. The class groned even peter the guy you really like.''let's see flash your with Liz peter you're with y/n." the teacher said. "Hey y/n can i get your number for the project." Peter walked up to you "sure." you said ready to give him your number. "I forgot my phone at home this morning and I do not have paper." Peter said. "Here" you said with your pen writing your number on his arm.

*timeskip after school*

*Peter's pov*

I walked into the tower I had texted y/n and told her I was busy today so I could do it tomorrow. "Hey mr. Stark, I am here." "Hey kid." "hey i brought my suit cause last night on patrol i ripped it." I said , pulling my suit out of my backpack. "Ok let's get to work." After 30 minutes of working I took off my hoodie.

*your pov*

I walked down stairs to the lab to speak with my dad. But on my way down I saw a familiar looking backpack sitting on my couch. I thought nothing of it and continued to walk to the lab. When i got to the lab i saw him Peter fucking parker in my house with my dad. Since when did he work out? You snapped back to reality and walked into the lab. "Hey dad" your dad and Peter both looked so fast they might have gotten whiplash. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Peter asked. "What am I doing here, what are you doing here?" he just stared at you in disbelief finally looking from you to your dad. "OMG you his child aren't you." "Peter, you can not tell anyone that she is my child." my dad said. "Ok while I will keep your secret if you do not tell anyone that I am Spiderman.