though the years

*5 years old* 

you were sitting on a swing on the playground. when a little boy with chocolate brown hair sat on the swing next to you. "hi my name is peter." the boy,said looking at you. "my name is y/n."  you said looking at him. you spent the entire recess playing and talking with peter. 

*10 years old*

"peter there you are, i have been looking for you everywhere." you notice that he looks very sad. "what happened  peter?" he looked at you with sad eyes. "flash stole my lunch." you stood up so fast not even the flash  could see you get up. you ran up to flash. "flash give me peter's lunch." "look peter got yourself a girlfriend." "she is not my girlfriend." you looked at flash and punched square in the face.

*15 years old" 

you knocked on peter's  front door and his aunt opened the door. "hi y/n how are you honey."  "i'm good, is peter ready may?" you asked. "yeah i am ready y/n/n."  then you walked to school.

*timeskip  brought to you by my lay ass*  

"so peter, are we having movie night tonight?" you asked. you  and peter have had movie night  every Friday scene the 6th grade. "no i can't i have the stark internship tonight but we can study after school." 

*after school* 

you walked over to peter's apartment  "hey may." you said  when she opened the door. "hey y/n peter is not home yet but you wait in his room."  "ok you said. you were waiting for 30 minutes when you herd the window open and looked up and saw spiderman with his mask off and it was your best friend. "your spiderman" "yeah and you can not tell anyone, not even may."

*17 years old*

it finally happened after liking peter forever he had asked you on a date. "y/n peter is here ." you mom yells. you walked down stairs and soon after you and peter were out. 

*20 years old*

you and peter had been dating for 3 years  now. you were currently  blindfolded and peter was guiding you somewhere . "where are we going." "somewhere,were almost there." a couple minutes  later. "ok i am going to take off the blindfold. when the blindfold got taken off  you saw this.  

you turned around to see peter holding the most beautiful ring it looked like this

"will you marry me y/n?" you had tears in your eyes  "yes."

*22 years old*

You were lying in a hospital bed with a baby girl in your arms. Her name was (your favorite girl name) parker.