the first father's day

*no one's pov*

You and Peter gave birth to your perfect son Anthony 3 months ago. So it was Peter's first fathers day. You needed to do something big, because Peter did that for you on your first mother's day.

So far you have ordered a cake for him that says happy fathers day. Then you got him a watch that was "from Anthoney." it was the newest rolex that did not need or want but you wanted to treat him to something nice.

For mother's day he got you a nugget ice machine because you had told Peter you wanted one for a really long time. So he finally got it for you and a cake that was really good. You have been so excited to give the watch to Peter you could hardly wait. But It was not for a few more days.

*your pov*

"Hey can you watch anthony, so i can go shopping with mj?" you asked peter as you were doing your makeup. "Yeah, go have fun sweetie!" Peter said happily as he picked up his carbon copy of him from the bassinet. "Thank you so much Pete, I have not had time to myself in forever." I told him as I spared my face with setting spray. "Yeah, that's why I told you that you should go with her." Peter said when started to change to Anthony diper. "Okay well there is milk in the fridge, and i will be back later." you told peter as you picked up your purse and left. "Hey are you on your way?" mj asked you as you answered her call. "Yeah, I am leaving the house now." you told her as i got in my car.

"Okay well the bakery is about to open." mj said as you pulled out the neighborhood. "Okay i will be there in 10 minutes." you told her then you hung up. After you got there you picked up the cake, you did not look at them. Then you got coffee and went home. "Hey baby i am on the way home the mall was a bust because there was not a parking spot so instead we got coffee."
"Okay well he is napping so i got some landrey and the dishes done." he told you as you heard crying from the background. "Hold on, he had a poopie break. I will call you back." Peter said as he hung up the phone. After you got home you found Peter and Anthony sleeping.

You walked over to the bed and got in and had a nap cuddling up with your boys.

"Hey Pete, what do you want for dinner?" you asked your half asleep husband. "Can we just order a pizza? I don't feel like doing dishes tonight?" Peter asked you as he pulled out his phone. "Sure because I also don't feel like cooking so we can just order from dominos." you told peter as you walked back to the couch. As soon as you sat on the couch your phone rang. "Hello". you said as you picked up the phone. "Hey can we stop by for a little bit for dinner?" your dad asked as you sat on the couch. "No, because I am not cooking tonight and the house is a mess." you told him as there was a knock on the door.

"Okay, well i will come over tomorrow for dinner for father's day." he told you as you paid the pizza man and grabbed the pizza from him and tipped him. "Okay see you tomorrow." you told him as you hung up and gave Peter a slice and yourself.

In the middle of you and Peter eating the pizza you heard Anthony crying. "I will get it." you said getting up and walking away from your husband. "Are you sure, because I can get him?" Peter called to you as he also got up and followed you. "No, because I think that he is hungry and I did not pump so..." you told him, dragging on your sentence as Peter walked into the linen closet and grabbed a towel for him.

"Hey can you do the dishes tonight please tonight, I have been doing stuff all day and I really don't want to?" Peter asked you as he got in the shower. "I guess I can babe." you said as you walked out of your bedroom and walked to the kitchen.

It was now 10:00 and you were exhausted but you still had one thing to do for peter tomorrow, which was something peter had wanted for your entire marriage it was a blackstone grill. It had come last week and you had not built it so it was time to build it. You finished it at 2 in the morning and every time Anthony woke up you went and woke up.

*the next morning*

Your alarm went off aka your baby crying. So you got up and picked him up and fed him then grabbed the card you wrote for Peter and the watch that you got him and left it on the table. Then you put the baby in the mamaroo and cooked Peter blueberry pancakes with powdered sugar and whipped cream.

After you made breakfast you ran to wake him up. "Pete wake up Anthony has a gift for you today and I made blueberry pancakes." you said to him as he opened his eyes. "Okay just let me change into some clothes first." he said as he got out of the bed. "Okay, go downstairs in 5 minutes." you told him as you walked out of the room with your son.

After 5 minutes your husband walked down the steps and sat on the bar stools on the island in the kitchen."These look so good baby, thank you." Peter tells you as he starts eating the pancakes that you made. "Scene you don't work today do you want to take a walk around the park?" you asked peter sitting next him and eating your food. "Yeah that sounds fun." Peter says while he puts his plate in the dishwasher.

"Do not forget that your dad is coming over for dinner tonight love." Peter said while he grabbed Anthony to get him changed. "I will not forget, I got stakes for dinner tonight." I told him as I put on my shoes. "Okay good, so then I will have to grill it on my piece of shit grill. Great!" Peter said sarcastically while he put on his shoes.

"Actually Peter went to the backyard for a minute." you told him while walking out of the kitchen and into the backyard. "Okay.." Peter asked suspiciously while he followed you into the backyard. As soon as he walked out, he saw the blackstone and he immediately ran and hugged you and your son. "Thank you, thank you!" Peter repeated to you as he kissed your cheek and his son.

"I can't wait to use it tonight with the steaks." he said while you 3 walked to the park. "I know it will be great when I make pancakes in the morning." you told peter while he picked up a flower and pulled it to your hair.

*dinner time because writing yall in a park is kinda boring*

"Time to bring out the final gift." you tell peter while walking out with the watch box and cake. You set down the cake and watch. "Go on open them, anthony really hopes you like it." you told him while he opened both the gifts and loved them.