all because of him

*your pov*

"Wait, what why peter i thought we were happy together.'' You said to your boyfriend of 8 months sitting in the place where he asked you to be his girlfriend even though your uncle did not want you dating him. You did it anyway in secret and you thought it was going great. But apparently not because here you sat getting broken up with on your 8th month anniversary where he had asked you to be his girlfriend.

"I sorry i just thought it would be different and then i realized that i don't like you the way i thought i did.'' Peter said adding salt in the wound of just breaking your heart more than he already did only mere seconds before this. "Fine." you said getting up and leaving the gift you had gotten him on the ground getting up and walking down to the avengers tower where you walked in crying and then ran to your room. You then changed into sweatpants and a huge sweatshirt that you had bought because it reminded you of peter.

You whipped off your makeup which you spent like 30 minutes trying to find an inspo picture for and layed in bed and cried. You ended up crying yourself to sleep that night.

*no one's pov*

Peter waited about 10 minutes for you to walk home before he did. He picked everything that he had set up for tonight and the gift that you had made he did not open because it would hurt too much. It was never his intention to break up with you but tony had threatened him saying that he could break up with you or he would do it himself by making it look like peter was cheating on you being the protective uncle he is, he thought this was the best way for his niece to not get her heart broken. But of course he because he is an idiot it backfired and she got hurt more because of him, without even realizing it.

*your pov*

You woke up the next day on Saturday and went to see tony. He was of course in his lab. "Hey uncle tony, i want to go back and live with my mom." you said before he could ever tell you good morning. "What why?" he asked before you could get another word out. "I just don't like it in New York and I want to go back with her." you finished just before peter walked in. "Okay well the earliest i can get you out there is next saturday so have your stuff packed.

*peter's pov*

I walked in the lab so I could tell Tony that I did it. But as soon as I walked in the lab I heard y/n saying she wants to move back with her mom. After hearing that I ran out of the room before I could be noticed and just ran to my room and just texted him instead of telling him I also knew that I would not be able to look him in the eye after breaking your and his heart so it would not look like he was cheating on you. He knew that Tony was being an asshole, but he had a good reason. Peter knew he had to fix this before saturday. He could never live with himself if he did not explain why he did it to end things with you so it would be his life mission to tell you.

"y/n it is time for lunch we got chick fil a." your uncle called from the bottom of the stairs. "I am not hungry." you yelled back having no motivation to eat or leave your room because if you saw Peter you would probably cry again. "You can't just not eat." he yelled up to you again. "Nat go get this girl from her room." Tony said, walking away from the stairs. "Fine" nat said walking up the stairs and barged into your room. "Why are you refusing to eat?" nat asked you to take a seat on your bed. "So me and Peter were dating but he randomly broke up with me last night. Also I thought we were going really well." you confessed while tears filled your eyes. "Okay, well I knew you too were dating because I saw you on a date one night. But also that does not sound like Peter to me." nat said to you pulling out her phone.

"Alright i bring your food up to you."she said getting up and leaving your room. "PETER BENJAMIN PARKER." nat yelled as soon as she further away from your room.

*peter's pov*

"Oh shit what did you do?" Sam asked me as Nat screamed my name from upstairs. "I think I know what this is about." I said as I got up and ran upstairs. As soon as I did nat pulled me in her room which was right next to where she was at. "Why the heck did you break up with y/n?" Peter whispered and screamed at him. "Tony told me too or he would make it look like I was cheating." I told her to push her off of me.

*your pov*

I stood outside of Nat's bedroom listening to her and Peter talk about the break up when I heard that my uncle was responsible for Peter breaking up with me. As soon as I heard that, I ran downstairs to the lab. "You told Peter to break up with me." you yelled to your uncle as you ran into the lab. "What who told you, did Peter tell you." he asked, putting his guard up immediately.

"So you did, I can't believe you. You had no right to butt into my relationships like that." you yelled again at this point peter and nat could hear you from where they were now in the kitchen. "I thought I was doing what was best for you." Tony said, standing up walking over to you to try and pull you in a hug.

"What's best for me! What's best for me was Peter and you took that away from me!. You again yelled pulling away from his hug. "If you want to fix this, let me and Peter be together again." you said walking out of the lab and back up to your bedroom.

*tony's pov*

Nat walked into the lab 3 minutes after y/n stormed off after finding out that i was the reason peter broke up with her. "You better fix this tony." she said with an annoyed expression on her face. She then walked out of the lab leaving Tony to think about the effect this had on both you and peter. He had not seen peter smile or laugh scene that night, sure it had been 2 days but still.

He sat there for a good 5 or 6 hours trying to figure out the perfect way to fix this when finally he just called Peter in the room. " I guess if you don't break her heart you can date her." he said, not looking Peter in the eyes and on the ground in his shoes. "Really?!" peter said before seeing tony nod before running to your room and getting you back and it was a good thing you never started packing up your room because you were in fact staying.

A/N: guys i start school on Monday this wont change anything but. you know  but also i started dating the person i liked for months. so if you have doubts you won't know till your try.