cinnabon treat

*you and peter are vloggers in this*

"Hey guys it is y/n without Peter, and today we are running erin's to run also we are surprising peter with his favorite sweet tooth that he has not been able to eat in months. Cinnabon." "Okay yes, I am getting Peter Cinnabon but I am also getting him his favorite treats." "I am doing this because it is finals week at school and he is just over studying at all hours of the day." you put the camera down and drove to target. "Ok so we are at target." I went inside and grabbed a cart. "Okay so we need nerds because he is my little nerd, Reese because he loves them, and some of his favorite drinks which is dr. pepper." okay got the...""are you y/n from youtube?" the sweetest little teenager asked "yes i am i am actually filming a video right now want to say hi to the vlog?" "Sure, hi everyone." "ok as i was saying i got the candy so now i need the drinks." "ok so we need dr. pepper, and I also decided I would get him some celsius drinks, because he loves them after his workouts." "Okay, time to check it out." I said as I walked to the counter. "Okay we are back in the car and on the way to cinnabon." Just as I pulled out, Peter called me. "Hello, what's up?" "I am out at the store." I told him not to lie to him." "I will be home soon." I said finally pulling up to the cinnabon.i got a dozen of them for us even though i will get one and peter will eat the rest but that is ok. When I got home he was very happy and I ended the video there.

i know this one is short but i have been very busy again school is really kicking my ass these past week so pelease do not be mad at me. i got the idea for this after getting cinnabon with my grandma last weekend.