peter the bathroom ghost

*your pov*

"Have you heard of Peter the bathroom ghost?" your best friend asked you while you waited for the teacher to walk in. "No, what does he do?" you questioned even though you knew all about him because you have been his human assistant for the last year.

"If you go into the bathroom and say his name three times he will come out and grant you one wish." "really?" you asked, acting shocked. You knew this all too well because you heard from some older students and tried and then you got turned into a fish and then he made you become his human assistant. "Yeah but they also say that if you make a bad wish he will murder you in cold blood and everyone will forget about you." your best friend finished her story. You of course did not believe her because you knew the real Peter the bathroom ghost.

"So do you know if these rumors are true?" you asked your best friend while getting in the seat because you saw the teacher walk in the room. "No, i don't but you could try it for yourself to see." she said while turning around in her chair to face the teacher who came in the classroom just a few minutes ago. "I don't want to because that would be scary." you said, grabbing your books from your backpack.

*timeskip till after school*

"Time to go clean the school bathroom." you said to yourself making sure no one heard you because nobody knows that you are his human assistant. "Hey Peter, ready to clean the bathroom." you said while closing the door. "Perfect my human assistant, now get to cleaning the bathroom." he said handing you a broom. "So what 7 wonders are we meeting today?" you asked because ever since you became his assistant you had been life threatening things with the 7 wonders of the school.

"We are going to see the ghost of the 4:00 library. Peter said while sitting on the window seat. "But we have been there before, like a year ago." you said when you first became his assistant. When you first found out about it felt like you were the main character in toilet bound hanako kun the anime. (if you know you know). If it was not obvious, Peter was hanako. "So after you finish cleaning the bathroom we will head to mr. stark library." Peter said you were mopping the floor. After a few minutes you were finished so you got up and followed Peter out of the room. "Okay, time to go to the 4 o'clock library." Peter said, walking us to the library. "So what are you doing here again?" you asked because you have only been here once before when i first became your assistant. "Well, mr. Stark got an assistant and I want you to meet.

"Okay, are they human?" you asked because this got curious. "I don't know." Peter said, while we entered the library. "Hey, where is your assistant?" Peter asked as he walked in the library. "Oh, Bruce, come here." he yelled and then a person with black hair ran into the room. "Hello, I am Bruce, the new assistant." he told you, shaking Peter and your hand.

"Hi,I am y/n Peter's assistant." you said while shaking his hand. "Okay not that you're done it's my turn." Peter with a cocky attitude "hi i am Peter the bathroom ghost the 7th wonder of the schools.'' Peter said with a sassy attitude.

"Cool so you called us here, why?" you asked, feeling completely in the dark right now.

"Oh well we are having a 7 wonders game night with assistants so we do it once a year. I try to do it more but no one wants to." Peter said because he kinda is the leader of all of the wonders even though he has been here the shortest amount of time. "Okay so it's game night?" you asked Peter and mr. stark in confusion. "Yes!" they said in unison as they grabbed monopoly, the game of life, uno, clue, and other board and card games.

"Wait, so once a year the 7 wonders of the school meet up and play board games?" you asked with a shocked expression on your face. "Yup." "That is exactly what it sounds like." Peter said and mr. Stark followed him.

"Okay, that does not make a scene." you said while you were thinking out loud.

The next day after game night you went to school super tired because we're playing until 12:30 in the morning then Peter made himself to everyone and walked you home because his words not yours says that he can't let the assistant get kidnapped. And throughout the next couple of years your friend bothered you with random rumors with you squashed and dealt with and you stopped being his assistant.

A/N: Okay, so I don't really know where this one went but I had just finished toilet bound hanako-kun and I enjoyed it and I thought it would be a good story. But now it feels kinda stupid and I don't really like it but you know what it's fine for right now. Also i just wanted to say that hanako in the TBHK is hot like i know he's dead but idc so you can call me weird if you want to but i already know that i am weird so..... Also school for me starts soon so this won't change anything but i really not ready for school to start so yeah. Okay, have a nice day :)