secrets

You knew Peter was keeping something from you. See peter for the past peter had been hiding his phone and not letting you touch it. He also changed his password, which when he told you his password you were shocked he said he had nothing to hide from you but maybe you were wrong. You knew it was stupid for you to think that he was cheating on you but that one part of your brain was making the only thing you could think of for the entire month. Which would be the worst time to find out he was cheating on you because it was so close to your birthday and you and peters 4 year anniversary. "Hello earth to y/n" wanda pulled you out of your thoughts. "Sorry what I zoned out."

*peter's pov* 

For the last month he had been very secretive toward you. He was trying to plan the best surprise birthday party ever. Which meant a lot of phone calls,it was going to be perfect. He was so excited about it. He was going to give you the best birthday gift ever.

*time skip to the day of the party*

*your pov*

"Peter we need to talk" you said you were going to confront Peter about him keeping a lot of lies lately and you're over it. So you are confronting me. "Ok darling what is up" he asked feeling scared. "Are you cheating on me? You asked. Peter's heart fell to his stomach when you asked, "No sweetie, I never." He looked at his watch that you him got for christmas. "Shoot, I am late." you knew it was dumb to confront him because he was probably lying to you. As soon as he left you broke down you knew you were going to have to break up with him. He even forgot your birthday.

*peter's pov*

I walked out after that horrible conversation with the love of my life. I didn't even tell her happy birthday. But he had to pick up your gift which was 45 minutes away from your shared apartment.

 *time skip to him picking up your gift*

He got to the place where she was the perfect gift for you and him. "Hey are you here to pick up the you know what?" "Yes, my girlfriend is going to be so excited about this." well she is all yours. He then went to the venue where the avengers were setting up. Guys hide her present. I got to go get her who is picking up the cake?" "wanda is" Peter walked in his house "sweetie come here please are you ready?" "yeah but where are we going?" you asked as he put a blindfold around your head before you got out of the car. He walked you to the venue and took the blindfold off."SURPRISE" everyone shouted. "Wait, this is why you have kept so many secrets from me." "yup, are you ready for your gifts?" You got some clothes from nat. Tony got you a new phone. Steve got you a dog bed. Then after all of the avengers gifts were done peter told you to close your eyes. Then a few minutes later you felt something in your hand. "Open your eyes sweet girl." Peter said you are the cutest pomeranian. 

Peter parker x reader one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara