New years day

*y/n pov*

It was January first and I woke up in my bedroom. As soon as I lifted my head, the shooting pain made me wince. I looked over at my night stand where there was a bottle of Advil and a glass of water. As soon as i saw that i grabbed the bottle and took an Advil and a sip of water.

Just as I laid my head back on my pillow, someone knocked on my door. A second after knocking my door barged open and my sister Morgan ran and jumped on my bed. "y/n, mama said that it is time for breakfast, we are having cinnamon rolls from cinnabon Peter brought them." Morgan said, jumping on me. "Okay, I am coming," I said.

I walked into the bathroom and opened my jewelry box and looked inside and a flashback from the previous night came into my mind. "y/n i love you so much and my life became better when we became friends until i told you that i loved you. You are my best friend and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So with that will you marry me." Peter said, getting on one knee and pulling out the most beautiful ring you had ever seen. You slid on the ring and ran down the stairs to eat a cinnamon roll because they are delicious. "Good morning everyone." I said. "Hello y/n you are in a good mood. How is the hangover?" my dad asked me to hand me a plate with a cinnamon roll on it. "Thank you! So Pete, you got a plan for today?" I asked. pouring iced coffee into my glass. "Yeah, I need to see mae for a bit. So you want to come with me?" he asked.

"Yeah, I will go with you today but can we stop at mj's job because I get free stuff if she is working and she is working and I just want some free stuff." I said smiling. "Yeah sure and plus we have not seen her in a while and we have had a few huge life updates to tell some people." Peter said, eating his cinnamon roll.

"Cool so after you're done eating, get ready if you want then we will go." he said smiling. "Okay pete." I said finishing my coffee and putting a straw in it and taking a sip. "Ugg you are so loud I am trying to sleep." a very hungover nat said walking into the room. "Sorry but some of us took Advil before coming out of their bedroom." I said sarcastically. "Well not all of us have Advil in their bedroom that a certain someone left before they left to get the breakfast." I replied. "Well not all of us have man of the year y/n." she said coldly.

"Anyways since I am up I might as well have a cinnamon roll and take some Advil." she said with more happiness than before. She grabbed a cinnamon roll and you got up and put your plate in the sink so it could be washed. Then you went upstairs to get ready to go out with Peter to see his aunt and michelle. You took your phone from your charger and filmed a get ready with you for your tiktok. After filming your tik tok you posted it and wrote a caption and hit post. For being natasha romonoff's sister you did not have a million followers but you still had quite a few.

"y/n are you ready?" Peter asked, walking into your bedroom and finding you putting on your shoes and grabbing your phone. "Yeah I am." you said getting off your bed. "Cool, let's go because we need to go before traffic gets bad because you know how it is on the first day of the year." Peter said, walking out of the bedroom you followed right behind.

Fifteen minutes later you pulled up into the cafe that michelle works at and you walked inside and went up to the front counter where michelle was. "Hey, bestie," you said, walking up to the counter and ordering you a coffee and peter a hot chocolate because he does not like coffee. Well ordering you asked her a question and she did not respond you looked at her confused and then she yelled which was very much unlike her. "He did it! I did not think he had the balls to do it." she said, grabbing your hand before you even knew what she was doing. "Yeah, it happened last night at the party." you nodded. "It is so pretty y/n." she said, still staring at your left ring finger.

"Aww thank you okay but we do need those coffees because we are going to see mae today so if you could do your job." you said with a playful smirk. "Yeah yeah you Karen." Michelle said, winking at you and walking away from the counter. A few minutes later you walked out with your drinks and got back in the car which was still nice and warm from freezing January weather. "Okay i told mae that we would be there in a few and she wants us to get a frozen pizza for her." Peter said driving out of the parking lot and stopped at the nearest walmart. "Do you want to come in or should i?" Peter asked. "I will stay in the car." you said looking over at him.

After Peter got out of the car you checked your tik tok that you posted this morning and looked at the comments. There were a lot of comments asking if you got engaged so you decided to film a little video exposing your engagement to the world. "Hey, guys, so I read y'all's comments and a lot of you have been asking about my ring." you said showing your painted ring finger to the camera. "And a lot of you in the comments are asking if me and my boyfriend Peter are engaged and the answer is yes we are. It happened last night. I think we have a video so I will try to get it so I can post it on here or my instagram." you said.

As you were finishing up your video Peter came back to the car and put the bags in the car and started driving. "What else did you get?" i asked "oh i just got her some dr. pepper for herself so i got her some individual bottles." Peter said.

Fifteen minutes later you and Peter had arrived at Mae's apartment. Sometimes you forget that Peter used to live here. You forget because you rarely come now so it's like visiting your grandma. Anyways, you went in and it smelled like chocolate chip cookies. Mae was very happy to see you and Peter and was very excited about the engagement.

A/N hey guys sorry the ending is complete shit i have been so stressed with school and work and i had no motivation to write but i needed to get this out so if it is shit i am sorry i also did not get anyone to proofread it so again it is probably really bad.