Landing on Miket Tirith 2

January 31, Midnight

Campsite of Hosdan-Letternken-Northcairt, Suburbs of Miket Tirith

On the outskirts of the port city, there is a campsite where soldiers of the Hosdan Knighthood, Letternken Knighthood, and Margraviate of Northcairt armies are sleeping. Their home regions are Conservative regions ruled by pious heads, who have remained in Miket Tirith while the armies of many other regions have retreated to prevent the return of Jettis, the son of the former emperor who had opposed the Pope.

The three regions are located inland and do not border other countries, so they have few standing forces, with only 10.000-20.000 troops each that could be dispatched for this Holy War. On the other hand, the territory of the Miket Knighthood, which faces the open sea and boasts great economic power due to its location in Miket Tirith, a strategic point for maritime trade, boasts a standing force of 140.000 soldiers in one region alone. Thus, there is a great disparity in the war potential and economic power among the various regions.

In a corner of the camp, two Hosdan soldiers were gazing at the starry sky twinkling overhead, when one of them spoke to the other.

"Hey... do you think the Japanese army will attack here?" The soldier asked with a worried look on his face. They were on the lookout for Japanese troops from Lucinia.

"But... it's been more than two weeks since their fleet left Lucinia... If they are on the move, it is not surprising that they are already in the vicinity of this city," the soldier who was spoken to replied. The white breath, caused by the shivering cold, disappeared into the air.

The military forces massed in this region, including the area around Miket Tirith, had at one time exceeded one million, but now that Jettis is alive and the current emperor's madness has been revealed, the number has dropped to about 350.000. Around the city and in various locations, troops dispatched by various forces have formed camps according to their affiliations, and numerous soldiers are sleeping in tents built as far as the eye can see or on warships anchored in bay ports and coastal areas.

The date will soon change. For those who had never experienced a large-scale landing battle, a long day was about to begin.

Total forces in the territory of Miket Knighthood: 350.000

- Crossnellyard Empire: 190.000

   - Imperial Domain: 30.000

   - Letternken Knighthood: 20.000

   - Hosdan Knighthood: 10.000

   - Margraviate of Northcairt: 20.000

   - Margraviate of Lacnam: 60.000

   - Margraviate of Katzel: 50.000

- Allied States of the Southern Crossnellyard Empire: 20.000

- Allied States of the Western Crossnellyard Empire: 30.000

- Allied States of the Northern Crossnellyard Empire: 20.000

- County of Januyai: 45.000

- Lysania Kingdom: 5.000

- Duchy of Lievant: 3.800

- Combined Army of Tavan Principality and County of Hircea: 40.000

- Other small forces

Addition

- Miket Knighthood: 140.000 (on indefinite strike)