(Kidd) Plane

Welcome to modern day Kidd x reader. This is you on a plane heading to visit your aunt. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've had bad writers block.

We arrived at the airport early in the morning, it was hectic but there was also a sense of adventure layered under the stress and craziness of flying.

I walked through the terminal as I held hands with my boyfriend, Kidd. I didn't want to lose him in the middle of the crowded airport where he could wander off and end up fighting a seven-year old in the bathroom to the death.

"Oh hey look, YN, didn't you mention how you wanted Starbucks? There's one over there." Eustass said, pointing to the small store wedged in the side of the airport. Eustasa and I got in line and waited for it to be our turn to get that delicious caffeine that we both needed so desperately.

We both got up to order our coffee. I got a mocha Frappuccino, and Eustass got a latte because he was practically clueless about ordering off the Starbucks menu.

Eustass and I grabbed our coffee then walked over to the terminal where our plane was going to take off. "We've got about ten minutes until our plane leaves. I can't believe you're gonna meet my aunt." I said to Kidd. "Tch, I can't believe we have to go this far to see your aunt. Why do you want me to meet her anyways, YN?" He asked. "Because my aunt was always curious when I'd get a boyfriend. " I said, smirking. Eustass sighed then the woman announced that the plane was boarding.

I tugged on Eustass' hoodie sleeve so he got up with me and we walked towards the check in desk. I showed the lady our tickets and we got onto the plane. We quickly found our seats and waited for it to take off. The captain came over the announcements and said that the no-smoking sign had been turned on and that you needed to buckle your seat belt.

Eustass quickly buckled his, then reached over and clicked my seat belt into place. "Stay safe." He said, a messy smile on his face. "Eustass, are you alright?" I asked, holding onto his hand. "Yeah, I'm alright." He said, smiling.

The plane started moving and Eustass' grasp on my hand tightened. "Sweetheart, are you sure you're alright?" I asked, squeezing his hand a little. Eustass sighed. "I'm fine, YN. Please don't worry about me." He said, sighing.

We took off and Eustass had his eyes closed. "Are... you afraid of the plane?" I asked, curious. "No! Of course not... maybe." He said, the look on his face changing. "Awww Kid, why didn't you tell me earlier." I said, kissing his cheek. Eustass sighed. "I don't want to seem weak, YN. And I especially didn't want you knowing that I'm afraid of some... aluminum flying tube." Eustass said, sighing. "There's no shame of being afraid. You don't need to worry." I said, putting my arm around him. "I love you so much YN. You always know how to make me feel better." Kid said, smiling at me. "Aw I love you too." I said, kissing him tenderly.

Eustass eventually fell asleep on me during the flight. He slept laying on my shoulder until we landed the plane, in which he held onto my hand nervously again.