(Law) Enough Sailing

Hey people! More Trafalgar since he's more easy to write about. It's like twelve o clock and I'm real tired but imma write this.

I had just arrived on a small, inhabited island with the rest of the heart pirates after sailing for a good two weeks with no stopping.

We docked on shore and both Shachi and Penguin shoved me out of the way to get on the ground. "Ah~ Sweet, beautiful land." Penguin said, laying in the sand. "Agreed." Shachi said, making a snow angel but in the sand. "If you guys love land so much, then you shouldn't have signed up to be sailors." I said, glaring at the two of them. "I agree with YN-ya." Our captain, Law said, stepping out from behind me. "If you didn't want to be on the sea, then you shouldn't have joined a pirate crew." He said, pulling up the sleeves of his hoodie.

I looked around with Law a little and we found a small town. "We should find a hotel so those guys can sleep somewhere other than the ship." I said, walking into town. "I agree, but do you want to stay in a hotel, YN-ya?" He asked, curious. "I don't care either way. We could get the three of them rooms, Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin. I could sleep in one or on the ship, I bet you feel about the same." I said, shrugging. "Hmm... You and I can just share one. I bet they have ones with separate beds." Trafalgar said, smirking. "Sounds like a plan." I said, cracking open the door to the hotel.

We booked our rooms, then went to find Penguin and Shachi since we both assumed Bepo was still on the ship. We told them about how we got a hotel, then handed them both the keys to their rooms and they joyfully ran off with the idea that they wouldn't have to stay on the ship another night. We then went to hand over Bepo's room key, but we found him taking a nap in the basement, so Law wrote a note and left the room key next to him.

We came out of the basement and we turned to face each other. "So, what do we do now?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. "I guess we can head to the room, it's getting a little late. It wasn't early when we got here in the first place." Trafalgar said, pulling on his hat a little. "Alrighty then, let's head towards the hotel." I said, smirking at him.

We walked through town and to the hotel, where we quickly found our room. I cracked open the door and looked inside. "Uh... Traffy, you're not gonna be too happy about this." I said, looking into the room. "What is it, YN-ya?" He asked, trying to shove by me. "They gave us one bed." I said, gesturing to the singular bed in the middle of the room. He chuckled. "What a coincidence." He said, smiling a little. "Hey, what's with that look? You planned this, didn't you?" I asked him. "Well of course, YN-ya. I can't let my lover and I sleep in separate beds. Just because we're not on the ship doesn't mean that we can't sleep together." He said, pulling me into a tight hug.

I lightly kissed his cheek. "You're funny sometimes, Traffy." I said, smiling at him. "Rarely." He said, poking my nose. "Ok ok, but I still love you." I said, smiling sweetly at him. "I love you too, YN-ya." He said, holding me tight to his chest.