(Caesar) Goodbye, Part 1

Man how long has it been since I've written a story with Caesar in it? Too long. Sorry he's getting hate here, but ayo. I'm just kinda gonna see what I can do, so enjoy. Whole Cake Island spoilers here, by the way.

'He's become a monster.' I thought to myself as I stood in front of Caesar's new lab. The one Perospero built on the spot to fulfill Big Mom's requests. 'How have I gotten myself into this situation with this... clown?' I asked myself, glaring at him as he stood in shock at the new lab. "Pretty good, aye? It's just like the original!" The lanky man stood behind the two of us. Caesar Clown turned around and glared at Peropero. "Yes, of course." He said, grating his teeth. "Mama gives you two weeks or- Now, how'd this woman get here?" Perospero asked, pointing to me. Caesar jumped back a little. "That's my YN! Don't touch her, creep!" He yelled, waving his hands at Perospero to keep him away from me. I shrugged. "Yeah, I'm YN. Who're you?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. "Charlotte Perospero, Miss." He said, smiling at me. I chuckled a little. "Nice to meet ya." I said, smirking. Caesar sighed. "YN! Get in the lab and help me out! We have two weeks or I'll die!" He yelled to me as he stepped inside. I sighed at his comment and shook my head. "How did you get here? What did that man promise you?" Perospero asked me, looking somewhat suspiciously at Caesar. I shrugged. "A new life, I guess. I like to science. I actually fell in love with him, but now we're here... silly me." I said, turning awkwardly towards Caesar. "So he's your partner?" Perospero asked me, pointing at the clown. I nodded. "If you call it that, yeah. We don't get along much anymore. He's driving me crazy, but I can't just get up and leave him. He'd probably try to kill me or something." I muttered, trying not to have Caesar hear. Perospero shook his head and sighed at me. "You know, YN... If you leave that man, I might be able to get you a boat out of here." He said, looking down at me. I was confused. "You're the eldest son of Big Mom. Why are you trying to help me out?" I asked, turning my head. "Because I myself have a burning hatred for that clown. He stole my makeup style." Perospero said, chuckling a little. I then returned his chuckle. "Is it all that smart to break up with him, though? He's Caesar Clown-" "If anything is to go wrong, I'll kill him on the spot." Perospero said, smiling at me. I gently nodded. "Ok... certainly." I said, shrugging.

I walked into the lab and up the stairs where I heard Caesar Clown talking to himself like he usually does. I stood behind the door to hear what he was talking to himself about. 'You're not going to catch him doing anything and use it as an excuse, he's suspicious but not that suspicious.' I thought to myself, shaking my head. I heard him mumbling to himself, then one statement was louder than the rest. "Ah... Joker... Back when I was with him, all the money would just pour in- I could buy as much liquor and as many women as I wanted." He said. I was mad at that comment, but I decided to let him speak on with grated teeth. "But that woman, YN... can't get her off my tail." He said, taking a long sip of whatever alcohol was in his cup. My blood began to boil at that. I slammed open the door and stormed in front of him. "Ah... Hi YN." He said, offering me a fake smile. "You brat- Don't 'Hi YN' me! I heard you entire rant! I'm done with you, I'm leaving! I hope you're glad I'm finally 'off your tail!'" I yelled, slamming my hands on the table. Caesar clicked his tounge. "You'll be back. You can't get enough of me-" He said as I cut him off by slapping him. "It's over, Caesar. Goodbye." I said, storming out of the room. I heard him scoff as I left. "Yeah sure, whatever you say." He said sarcastically.

A week then passed and I was sitting at a table at the tea party next to Perospero, the only one who tended to like me around here. I watched as the darling Charlotte Pudding was about to be married to Sanji Vinsmoke... Until the wedding went badly wrong. The cake was destroyed and Straw-Hat Luffy was wreaking havoc.

I began to run away, trying not to get caught in any of the chaos, when I ran into what I thought was a wall when I wasn't looking. "Ah! Crap!" I yelled, falling to the floor. "YN?!" An annoying voice rang through the air. "Caesar! Crap, it's worse than a wall." I said, frowning at him. He scoffed. "Dangit, YN, now's not the time to argue. We're trying to pull something off, and if it doesn't work, then they'll kill me!" He yelled. "What- Then don't run into me!" I yelled, beginning to go the other way.

The man who apparently planned this whole thing was "Al Capone Gang" Bege. I looked around for this man, and there he was, aiming something at Big Mom. "What are you guys doing?!" I yelled, frustrated in general. "Trying to kill this woman! Go away!" He yelled, trying to aim. "But Papa! That's Caesar's... I mean Gangster Gastino's ex-" "She's WHAT?!" One of his men said, but Bege cut him off. "Yeah! She's that clown's ex girlfriend!" He said, still trying to aim. Bege smirked, reached in his pocket, and pulled out a human heart; still beating and all. "This is that clown's heart. Take it and run. Far away." He said, smiling wide. "It feels weird to have his heart saying as-" "JUST TAKE IT!" He yelled, focusing back on the launcher. I held the heart in my hands and I began to run, non stop, far away from where I was, past Caesar again, and out into the lower levels of the Chateau.