(Sanji) You're Beautiful

Requested by @Bl0wmybackout, I appreciate this relatively simple and cute request. I hope you enjoy my first work in months!

The Straw-Hats all run around the deck, playfully interacting with each other like normal. I watched, silently, from my little seat on the deck next to the kitchen door, where my lover, Sanji, was working to cook for the group of hungry pirates. 

I leaned up against the wooded walls of the Sunny, enjoying the sun that flowed down over me... but although it was warm, I wore a baggy hoodie and long jeans, hoping no one would notice... me. 

Sanji came out of the kitchen and handed food to the rest of the Straw-Hat members one by one, spending a little more time sucking up to Nami and Robin before he came to me. "Miss YN" He says, his tone proud, "I have worked to prepare a meal for you befitting of only a princess herself." He claims. I let out a small laugh at his chivalrous behaviors, and I slowly take the plate from him. "Thank you, Sanji." I quietly speak, a small smile on my face. 

He nods and sits down next to me with his own plate of food. "So, how is my darling today?" He inquires, tilting his head a little bit. "I'm good, thanks for asking." I begin to slowly eat, but I notice him out of the corner of my eye looking my outfit up and down. "My lady, if I may ask, it's just a little bit too warm to be dressed like that. Not that I specifically take any offense, but why are you dressed like that today?" He asks, his tone surprisingly soft. 

I look over at him and let out a small, semi-pathetic chuckle. "I- well... didn't feel like wearing anything too revealing today..." "But you'll get heatstroke dressed like that, and I can't let anything happen to my YN, can I?" He inquires. "Are you... not comfortable showing more than this?" He asks, tilting his head. I gently nod and silently sigh. "It's just- I look so bad in anything revealing or... even close to form-fitting" I mumble, and this makes Sanji shoot up from his seat on the floor.

"Listen to me, YN." He grabs my shoulders, with force, but still being careful not to hurt me. "You are beautiful. One of the prettiest women I have seen on the Grand Line as a whole. A thousand words could not describe how wonderful you appear, YN." He claims. I look into his eyes, and I can tell he's not lying to me just to make me feel better. "And, my dear, if anyone tells you different, I will personally take them on." He kisses my cheek and sits back down next to me. 

I let out a small laugh at that, and I slowly remove the hoodie I have on, feeling better in the t-shirt I had on underneath it. "What if that person is a woman?" I asked Sanji, "You said you'd never fight a lady~" I teased. "Well, then I'd have someone else fight her for me. You are my YN; you matter almost more than anything in my life." He says, a wide, genuine smile on his face.