(Crocodile) Work

How long has it been since I've written about my lovely Crocodile? I completely forgot he existed! So enjoy, and if you're a Croc fan I'm sorry I forgot about your man ahahah

I looked into a small crack between the door frame and into the small room where Crocodile was sitting at his desk working away. I squinted as I looked him up and down. 'Clearly he's not in a good mood.' I thought to myself as I peeked through the door.

Crocodile sighed then turned over to the door and noticed I was staring at him. He gave me a small smile and waved me. "Why don't you come in, YN?" He asked me, smiling happily at me. I nodded, then opened the door just enough for me to sneak in, then closed it behind me.

I went up to Crocodile's desk and leaned on his chair. "So what are you working on?" I asked, smirking at him. "Garbage. Paperwork. Either is appropriate." He said, sighing angrily at the papers on his desk. "Ew." I said. "Why don't you take a break or something?" I asked him, rather curious. "I have to do this, YN, I have to work." He said, looking at me suspiciously.

I leaned on his shoulder. "Haha, you're a pirate, Croc. You shouldn't have to do this." I said, playing with a stray piece of hair that stuck off of Crocodile's head. "It's part of running a casino, love." He said, sitting the pen he previously had in his hand down.

I put my arms gently around his neck and I kissed the top of his head. "Come on Croc, come do something else for once. I have espresso downstairs... if you just come with me I'll get you some." I said, smiling at Crocodile. "Ok ok, if you insist, I'll go and get some espresso and we can chat some, but I can't take too much time away from what I'm doing." He said, turning around to face me.

I smiled wide, then somewhat pulled Crocodile downstairs to the kitchen. I quickly grabbed him a small cup and put some espresso in it, then handed it to him. "So, what is it that you desperately wanted to talk to me about?" He asked me, taking a small sip from the cup that looked like something he could crush in his bare hands if he so desired.

I scooted a little bit closer to Crocodile, then gently kissed his cheek. "I just wanted to say that I loved you." I said, laying my head on his shoulder. Crocodile gave me a small smile. "Aw, YN you're adorable." He said, patting my head gently. I smiled at him and chuckled a little. "That's all I wanted to say, Croc. You can go back to your work now." I said, a small smile still on my face. "You know what? I think I'm going to stay down here with you a little longer, the work can wait." He said, smiling back at me.