(Sanji) Hot Springs

Welcome to the weirdest fic I've ever written. I've had this one for a while, but I've never written it down. Enjoy if y'all like Sanji. It's also a short one, I'm sorry if it's too short for y'all.

"What in the world?" I asked myself, as I stared at the note that had randomly appeared in my room after I had gotten out of the shower. I picked it up and unfolded it. "Hey YN-chan! It's your favorite boyfriend Sanji. I decided I'd rent a special spot for us to spend some time together. I'm on the roof. Come in only your bathing suit~" it said. I chuckled at the note. "Sanji, always going above and beyond." I said, smiling.

I changed into my (favorite color) swim suit and grabbed a towel, then headed up for the roof. When I got up there, I noticed it was unusually warm. I turned towards the sectioned off door that had a note on it reading "To YN-chan" I picked it up and it just said "come inside!" So I clicked open the door and behind it was a warmly decorated room, and right in the middle of the room was a steamy pool, which Sanji was waist deep in. I assumed he was sitting down.

"A hot spring? Sanji you went above and beyond." I said, a smile on my face. Sanji was staring at me, his face red as a cherry tomato. "YN-chwan~ You look so beautiful and hot~ I love your swimsuit, it fits you." He said, mesmerized. I stepped forward and put the tip of my toe in the water. "Wow, it's warm." I said, a smile on my face. "Get in already, YN-chan! I wanna hug you already!" He said, smiling wide.

I stepped the rest of the way down into the water, then sat down next to the blonde. I scooted a little closer to Sanji. "I thought it would be nice to spend a little time with my lovely girlfriend before we set off again. We aren't left alone by ourselves often." He said, smiling. "That's the truth, I completely agree with you." I said, laying my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and smiled. "I love you, YN-chan, and I'm sorry we can't spend as much time together as we should." He said, kissing my cheek. "Love ya too, Sanji. And don't worry about it, you're ok. It doesn't matter as long as we're together and get at least a little time to ourselves." I said, smiling. "Oh I love you YN-chan. You're so cute." He said, laying his head on my shoulder.